[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

I've got a Complete Dark Effigy (Purple Ver.) from Random Booster Act 3, so I wanted to know if the part actually had some value.
Does it work well with Grip Flat Core?
The lot I bought had Dragoon MS as well.
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:57 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I've got a Complete Dark Effigy (Purple Ver.) from Random Booster Act 3, so I wanted to know if the part actually had some value.

Yep, it's a good solid combo. Without using the obscenely priced Ultimate Grip Flat Core, it's a very reliable attacker.

(Jun. 08, 2014  3:05 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:04 AM)Bastion Wrote: Was that meant to confirm my point or refute it?
Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Confirm it. You sounded unsure with that capital MAY, but then again I can't know for sure since this is the internet and I can't hear the tone in your voice, haha.

Ah ok, good to know.
(Jun. 08, 2014  5:05 AM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  4:57 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I've got a Complete Dark Effigy (Purple Ver.) from Random Booster Act 3, so I wanted to know if the part actually had some value.

Yep, it's a good solid combo. Without using the obscenely priced Ultimate Grip Flat Core, it's a very reliable attacker.

(Jun. 08, 2014  3:05 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:04 AM)Bastion Wrote: Was that meant to confirm my point or refute it?
Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Confirm it. You sounded unsure with that capital MAY, but then again I can't know for sure since this is the internet and I can't hear the tone in your voice, haha.

Ah ok, good to know.

I heard (and seen) that Grip Flat Core (UV) is harder to control then the original or Metal Weight Grip Core.

I got the Metal Weight Grip Core yesterday, (with all MF's parts by the way,) and it's really weighing down the Beyblade from what I've seen.
hey guys,

what is a actually realistic price on EBAY for bloody devil ms near mint/mint?
Under $150, for sure.
(Jun. 08, 2014  12:25 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Under $150, for sure.

I know that's what it says in the reference list, and I agree that's how valuable it is, but realistically there's not a chance of getting it at that price.
No more than $190 then if on eBay ...
How often have you seen them on ebay?
i think he never saw one on ebay Wink and i know that 150$ is absolutly no realistic price for this one.. like dragoon gt... the price list says 100 dollar and normal selling price is 300.

the price list here and not up to date and no one will get a bey to that price actually.

thats my opinion.

btw: show pls the bloody devil which is gone for 190 dollar
The Price Reference List has the fair price, not the outrageous price.

For example taxus, a NIB Sea Dragon isn't worth $80.
(Jun. 08, 2014  1:58 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: The Price Reference List has the fair price, not the outrageous price.

For example taxus, a NIB Sea Dragon isn't worth $80.

i selling always my stuff less then the others on ebay, thats it. and i give an amount - so what?

the demand makin the price.
Your argument is invalid because sporkseller ships faster and cheaper, for only two dollars more.

Yes, and there isn't a demand for an $80 Sea Dragon. Or a $120 Dragoon MS.

Do you get how long $120 Dragoon MS's have been on eBay? I haven't seen any sell, because yet aren't worth that much.
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Your argument is invalid because sporkseller ships faster and cheaper, for only two dollars more.

Yes, and there isn't a demand for an $80 Sea Dragon. Or a $120 Dragoon MS.

Do you get how long $120 Dragoon MS's have been on eBay? I haven't seen any sell, because yet aren't worth that much.

i dont think so Wink 9 dollar shipping for 3-6 business days isnt slow.

and maybe u should open ur eyes better, because iam selling - but yea u know better xD

btw: u r spaming.

i asked here something and u just going abuse.
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=221445319031
Do the math.

How am I "spaming?" I gave the honest and correct answer to your question and you completely butchered it.
i only wanted to know a price u began with sea drake, bla bla. if u have to speak to me u can use pm then we can do together math.

but actually u r just abuse

edit: ginga is ready to sell his rarest blades for the pricelist price.
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:32 PM)taxus Wrote: i only wanted to know a price u began with sea drake, bla bla. if u have to speak to me u can use pm then we can do together math.

I'm sorry, but it's sort of hard to understand your posts. Not to be rude, but can you use a little better grammar? What do you mean by that last sentence, and "bla bla" is a perfect example of SPAM. Just saying.
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:35 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:32 PM)taxus Wrote: i only wanted to know a price u began with sea drake, bla bla. if u have to speak to me u can use pm then we can do together math.

I'm sorry, but it's sort of hard to understand your posts. Not to be rude, but can you use a little better grammar? What do you mean by that last sentence, and "bla bla" is a perfect example of SPAM. Just saying.

sorry, i wont to be rude, too. maybe because of my bad grammar its sounds so.
bla bla means like a quote, because i dont wanted to write the complete sentence Smile

have a nice weekend
(Jun. 08, 2014  2:28 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=221445319031
Do the math.

How am I "spaming?" I gave the honest and correct answer to your question and you completely butchered it.
Oh i wished spokeseller would ship to India, he only ships to a few countries

EDIT : i miss those days, when dio used to sell sea dragon for ~30 $
This was a conversation that turned out wrong really oddly ...

What is the average price a Bloody Devil MS would be added on eBay for ? Probably six hundred dollars. But when will you ever sell it for that much ? With some hope, in 2016 ... So, of course we can advise you on how much sellers on eBay usually value it at, but what good will that do to you since nobody will buy it for that high a price ?
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a conversation that turned out wrong really oddly ...

What is the average price a Bloody Devil MS would be added on eBay for ? Probably six hundred dollars. But when will you ever sell it for that much ? With some hope, in 2016 ... So, of course we can advise you on how much sellers on eBay usually value it at, but what good will that do to you since nobody will buy it for that high a price ?
Damn, $600?! I hope that prices will go down, but with Beyblade Legends coming out the prices will only go flying up, because people will want the original versions of the Legends.
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:18 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a conversation that turned out wrong really oddly ...

Damn, $600?! I hope that prices will go down, but with Beyblade Legends coming out the prices will only go flying up, because people will want the original versions of the Legends.

some weeks back one did go for ~400$

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w97920874
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:21 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:18 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

That's how much the Xbox One is about to be and people are buying single Beys for that price! I can't believe that. This is why I can never enter a Plastics/HMS tourney.
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:21 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:18 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Damn, $600?! I hope that prices will go down, but with Beyblade Legends coming out the prices will only go flying up, because people will want the original versions of the Legends.

That's how much the Xbox One is about to be and people are buying single Beys for that price! I can't believe that. This is why I can never enter a Plastics/HMS tourney.
yeah .. some are crazy for Xbox , some dont care ... its same with everything
and we cant stop people , its their money
BTW anything vintage goes high , be it beyblade or a guitar or a cricket bat or a pokemon card etc etc
Yahoo! Japan Auctions is not necessarily a reference for reasonability :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Record-o...in-History
Unlike eBay, there are actually people with too much money over there who are ready to buy Beyblades at that price, somehow.
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:26 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  3:21 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: some weeks back one did go for ~400$

yeah .. and we cant stop people , its their money
BTW anything vintage goes high , be it beyblade or a guitar or a cricket bat etc etc
I just found this on eBay, and I want it bad, but it's way too expensive.