[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

I am not sure. Contact Kei and Kai-V about it, I am sure one of them will know.
So, I was clearing the atic out a bit. Then I found out something that changed my life. I'd have a HMS collection this whole time! I believe most are common, but I found this (no stickers) is this what I think it is!?

BP: God Emblem
AR: God Smasher
WD: CWD God Ring
RC: Shooter Change

Is it? OR, is it my mind playing tricks on me?
(Jan. 09, 2014  12:41 PM)" L Wrote: So, I was clearing the atic out a bit. Then I found out something that changed my life. I'd have a HMS collection this whole time! I believe most are common, but I found this (no stickers) is this what I think it is!?

Well if you know what the actual parts are then chances are it's what you think it is.
Lucky. Tongue_out
If I somehow stumbled across a random HMS collection in my attic I wouldn't even know what to think.
Thanks blah! I was thinking to my self ".................What?" I had it for all these years! Haha, thanks for the help. I know it's it.
(Jan. 09, 2014  12:41 PM)" L Wrote: So, I was clearing the atic out a bit. Then I found out something that changed my life. I'd have a HMS collection this whole time! I believe most are common, but I found this (no stickers) is this what I think it is!?

That's Shining God MS, but the RC might be diff since SGMS has shooter change core gamma.
Read up on it Here. I can't wait til Shining dog ms reads this thread XD
^Already read it before. He should post a picture for is to clarify parts. If it is true, I sent him a "chat" XD
Hey, guys, anyone of you here know what colour of this Wyvern DJ is it inside the box?

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...n127652164
It appears to be the tournament limited Blue version.

Galaxy Blade you happened to find one of the rarest Beyblades in your attic? What the hell?
lmao incredible find though, pics please.
(Jan. 12, 2014  11:33 PM)Ga Wrote: It appears to be the tournament limited Blue version.

Galaxy Blade you happened to find one of the rarest Beyblades in your attic? What the hell?
lmao incredible find though, pics please.

I asked, but he doesn't have a camera ATM Unhappy
Um... Who's Galaxy Blade? lol just kiding. I don't have a camara yet, but I might be able to get/use one soon. I'll for sure try and take pics.
Hi everyone, what do you think is a fair price for a NIB white Slash Riger MS?
I think I sold mine for 35 € about 2years ago.It was NIP

By the way, hey I think I recognize the guy on your profile licture ahah
(Jan. 15, 2014  6:37 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: I think I sold mine for 35 € about 2years ago.It was NIP

By the way, hey I think I recognize the guy on your profile licture ahah

35€?? Chocked I´ve never seen one for less than $100... Could they be way overpriced?

Yeah, it´s the sweetie I got from youJoyful_2
One hundred dollars is definitely overpriced. Anything between forty-five and seventy-five dollars might be "OK" ?
(Jan. 15, 2014  7:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: One hundred dollars is definitely overpriced. Anything between forty-five and seventy-five dollars might be "OK" ?

Ok, then I guess the one on ebay for $197 is... well, REALLY overpriced. XD
Thanks guys! Smile
How much should a slightly used black Dragoon MS be?
(Jan. 21, 2014  8:57 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: How much should a slightly used black Dragoon MS be?

Depends do you have a photo?
Everyone basically buys Dragoon MS for the RC but since it a "Rare Recolor" beyblade it can go a little higher but more importantly the usage and it wear.
(Jan. 15, 2014  7:04 PM)stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2014  7:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: One hundred dollars is definitely overpriced. Anything between forty-five and seventy-five dollars might be "OK" ?

Ok, then I guess the one on ebay for $197 is... well, REALLY overpriced. XD
Thanks guys! Smile

That one on eBay happens to be blue, just for full disclosure.
Hey, guys, which of the Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS version are the rarest (exclude the gold-plated one)? You can refer to this url for their versions.

http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~kids/bb/bey/special-hms.htm

Thank you in advance!
Please help me building a combo,I just starting beyblading recently after a long time, so i don't have much blades:
Driger ms
Gaia dragoon ms
Draciel ms
Dragoon g
(Feb. 12, 2014  12:40 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hey, guys, which of the Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS version are the rarest (exclude the gold-plated one)? You can refer to this url for their versions.

Thank you in advance!

For Dranzer MS, the one I have seen the least is the silver version. As for Dragoon MS, I have seen the blue version less, but I am not certain.

(Feb. 12, 2014  4:07 PM)simon013 Wrote: Please help me building a combo,I just starting beyblading recently after a long time, so i don't have much blades:
Driger ms
Gaia dragoon ms
Draciel ms
Dragoon g

Someone else will be able to answer you with a customization advice, but Dragoon G is not an HMS Beyblade, so it will not be taken into account.
(Feb. 12, 2014  12:40 PM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hey, guys, which of the Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS version are the rarest (exclude the gold-plated one)? You can refer to this url for their versions.

Thank you in advance!

It depends on which Silver one. I believe the CoroCoro Dranzer MS is the rarest as the other Silver
One is from the 5 Saints Beast Booster.

(Feb. 12, 2014  4:07 PM)simon013 Wrote: Please help me building a combo,I just starting beyblading recently after a long time, so i don't have much blades:
Driger ms
Gaia dragoon ms
Draciel ms
Dragoon g
Dragoon G is not compatible with HMS. But I would go with:
Attack Ring: Gaia Dragoon MS
Weight Disk: Circle Wide
Running Core: Semi-Flat Core
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
(Feb. 12, 2014  4:53 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: It depends on which Silver one. I believe the CoroCoro Dranzer MS is the rarest as the other Silver
One is from the 5 Saints Beast Booster.

That is because the other one is not silver, it is grey : it is "Prototype".
Kai-V and Snoop Dog MS: Thank you very much for your replies. Between Dragoon MS Gold version and the Toy "R" Us version, which one do you think it's rarer? And what about Dranzer MS black version and Dranzer MS Toy "R" Us version?