[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

AR: Circle Upper.
WD: ??
RC: Bearing Core 2.
What can I use besides CWD God Ring or CWD Defence Ring that would be top tier for defense?
My question is why you're using Circle Upper for Defense when you should be using Samurai Upper or something better suited for defense. Circle Upper is for attack and stamina purposes, Samurai Upper is heavier and is better suited for attack and defense.

As for your question, you're asking what to use for top-tier defense WDs other than the 2 top-tier defense CWDs. Genius.

You could try using Circle Heavy or something, but you might as well make a Survival combo and use CWD Free Survivor or the 15g Circle Wide from Draciel MS.
Yeah, whilst God Ring is another story, you don't really need to find a substitute for CWD Defense Ring since it's easy to find and quite cheap.
@ Ga' I chose Circle Upper because that is in the Top Tier list and I don't have Samurai Upper. I wouldn't use Bearing Core 2 for survival since there's Bearing Core. I was thinking of Circle Heavy or Wide but if anybody had other suggestions.

@ 3- Dog Yea I found Some Sea Drake/Dragon but was trying to save some cash.
If you end up buying one, get a Sea Dragon, not Sea Drake. Sea Dragon has a heavier CWD which would prove great for defense.
(Nov. 24, 2012  7:55 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: @ Ga' I chose Circle Upper because that is in the Top Tier list and I don't have Samurai Upper. I wouldn't use Bearing Core 2 for survival since there's Bearing Core. I was thinking of Circle Heavy or Wide but if anybody had other suggestions.

@ 3- Dog Yea I found Some Sea Drake/Dragon but was trying to save some cash.

I don't exactly know what you have so I was pointing out that your combo would do better in stamina than defense at this point, and while Bearing Core is superior BC2 is nothing to scoff at in terms of stamina and spin equalization.

If you already have a definitive answer to your question and you've ruled out any other good possibilities, why are you even bothering to ask it? There wouldn't be any other good possibilities unless you used a combined WD+RC like RWC or Battle Change.
How much would the following cost? 2x NIB DRAGOON MS 1x Spark dragon ms (used). 1x NIB SPARK DRAGON MS. X1 aero knight (used) dark leopard ms (used) or mint. Slash riger ms used? Thanks!
(Dec. 03, 2012  5:47 AM)ZX Wrote: How much would the following cost? 2x NIB DRAGOON MS 1x Spark dragon ms (used). 1x NIB SPARK DRAGON MS. X1 aero knight (used) flash leopard ms (used) or mint. Slash riger ms used? Thanks!

extremely expensive lol. over $200 atleast
Thanks but Im looking to find out the prices of each bey! So if anyone could help me out with the prices of each bey would be very much appreciated!
(Dec. 03, 2012  6:41 AM)ZX Wrote: Thanks but Im looking to find out the prices of each bey! So if anyone could help me out with the prices of each bey would be very much appreciated!

well 2 NIB dragoon ms are going to cost you about $109 minimum each, spark dragon used maybe no more then $20, Dark leopard and Slasher are going to be atleast $50 bucks new if you can find them but I'm not sure on the price of aero knight.

(Dec. 03, 2012  9:57 PM)ZX Wrote: Thanks very much!

no problem!

I just scored a black Dragoon MF, a Black Samurai changer, and soon to be black Dranzer MF. Now all I want is a black Wolborg MS and I'm trying to get a black Dragoon MS off my friend Mike. So while it may seem hard to get the beys you want never give up because you may get them for even cheaper.
(Nov. 13, 2012  11:11 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  11:05 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: Well I what was one of most dominant combos cause I know a variety but don't know whats the best don't know if you guys understand?

Well, there never was total dominance in HMS, as it exists today in the MFB series. It was a pretty "well-balanced" meta-game.
The strongest combos of course, can be found here-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...tem-Combos

I know this post is from nearly a month ago but I strongly disagree with that. Defence types are severely underpowered and can't counter top tier attack types like at all. Also there was a period in Japan at with HMS with the Tornado Balance stadium where Wolborg MS combos did dominate due to their supreme nature in terms of stamina and the large limitations the stadium had on attack types. It was so bad that Takara actually released another stadium to give it fairer advantage. However if you're using an attack stadium or Tornado Attack for HMS then it will be pretty balanced.
Looking for Dranzer MF *MINT*, Black Dranzer MF *MINT* and Hopper Attack (NIB) & Used AND Beyblade HMS Random Booster MF ACT 4
This isn't the place to post requests for items, this thread is about the HMS series of beyblades as a whole, and any questions about it.

You can find the last one on eBay though.
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:18 AM)Roos GameRoom Wrote: Looking for Dranzer MF *MINT*, Black Dranzer MF *MINT* and Hopper Attack (NIB) & Used AND Beyblade HMS Random Booster MF ACT 4

i think this goes in the buying thread, not 100% on it though. but good look because they are extremely rare
Gaia Dragoon MS and Thunder Dragon MS is all that I have. What else can I get to make a good combo or can I already with what I have?
You can make anything good with what you've got. You've got two attack RCs and no proper attack ring for them. You could try and make a cheap attack combo and just get a top tier AR for attack like the ones from DEMS or samurai Changer but they're hard to find. To make a top tier one you'll need a Dragoon MS which is expensive. The other possibility is a zombie but you'll need an AR like Advance eterner's or DEMS' and a bearing core from Wolborg MS which is expensive.
You could attempt to use Gaia Dragoon's AR as a Spin Stealer AR w/ Thunder Dragon's CWD, but like Ultra said you still need a Bearing Core.
I need help making my Thunder dragon MS spark! It is the takara version and came with the black filler/spark sheets. i lined the sheets up in the iner of the AR with the Black part facing the metal core piece. When i launch no spark or when i stop it with my hand no spark? please help?

EDIT: never mind figured it out!
I'm wondering what is a better HMS beyblade Draciel MS or Dranzer MS? I know both are pretty bad, but I'm trying to start to collect HMS and not spend to much at the start.
Well if your looking at budget draciel ms can be purchased for $10-15 of eBay. Performance wise both are pretty bad but dranzer would probably be better but the price is higher IIRC sonokong dranzer ms $25-30 from eBay!
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:21 PM)ZX Wrote: Well if your looking at budget draciel ms can be purchased for $10-15 of eBay. Performance wise both are pretty bad but dranzer would probably be better but the price is higher IIRC sonokong dranzer ms $25-30 from eBay!
Thanks. I'll try to get a beyblade set that has Dranzer MS and Strata Dragoon MS with a grip and a launcher for 35 dollars.