HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day - July 13th & 14th 2013!

Just to clarify for everyone, I only see six participants in the results for the HMS tournament, so there were two players missing, not only one.

There were also two tournaments in one day, one after the other, so it was like buying one Blader Passport anyway ...

That being said, there is a strong possibility that we could include the six participants in the BeyLotto anyway, however the attendance lower limit is very clear and this will remain the only exception. In the future, you have at least eight players or your tournament is not recognised/needs to be canceled.
(Jul. 17, 2013  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to clarify for everyone, I only see six participants in the results for the HMS tournament, so there were two players missing, not only one.

There were also two tournaments in one day, one after the other, so it was like buying one Blader Passport anyway ...

That being said, there is a strong possibility that we could include the six participants in the BeyLotto anyway, however the attendance lower limit is very clear and this will remain the only exception. In the future, you have at least eight players or your tournament is not recognised/needs to be canceled.

And if you do this I'll love you guys forever! Just this once and next time we'll have absolutely no excuse. this was my first tournament debut and I honestly had no idea what the requirements where. I had decided to go only because I really wanted to go to the HMS tournament. I just got into MFB/Zero G so I I just bought a phantom Orion and just paid for the passport to get my money's worth.
(Jul. 17, 2013  12:49 AM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to clarify for everyone, I only see six participants in the results for the HMS tournament, so there were two players missing, not only one.

And if you do this I'll love you guys forever! Just this once and next time we'll have absolutely no excuse. this was my first tournament debut and I honestly had no idea what the requirements where. I had decided to go only because I really wanted to go to the HMS tournament. I just got into MFB/Zero G so I I just bought a phantom Orion and just paid for the passport to get my money's worth.

I agree completely with Bublo.
Not to mention, it was Rememberance day, so I think it would be a treat, and a Rememberance day to remember for all of the events lacking a few participants. Also, considering it was some of the bladers first times at an event in general, it might be a turn-on for them to come to more events.
I understand it'd be this time only, and that another occasion nothing like this would be thought of happening.

I appreciate the committees thoughts and actions, whatever they may be; thank you for considering letting these tournament enter the lotto.
Question. Will we be able to keep the avatars or will they disappear after a certain amount of time?
(Aug. 07, 2013  11:52 PM)Monkeyluver24 Wrote: Question. Will we be able to keep the avatars or will they disappear after a certain amount of time?

They will be part of our avatar gallery forever.
aah the good old days where bey blades where powerful and made us buy more and more
(Aug. 12, 2013  3:55 PM)grandcapricorn Wrote: aah the good old days where bey blades where powerful and made us buy more and more

Are you saying that this is not the case with Metal Fight Beyblade, hah ? Because TAKARA-TOMY's strategy to reproduce this pattern completely worked, on the contrary : every new release in Metal Fight Beyblade almost outclassed everything that came out before it, so you had to actually get your stock updated.
i have to miss out on the fun Unhappy im in the west coast
Just to keep everyone updated : we are still waiting for the results of the Italian tournament before we can do the BeyLotto. Galaxy, the host, seems to have issues with his computer or his Internet connection.
I thought Galaxy quit/retired??
Sorry guys, I'm embarassed.
As Kai-V said, I had a lot of problems with my PC and internet connection. Now, Kai-V, Kei and Uwik have all the things they needed.
Hope it will be a good BeyLotto for all of us and sorry again for the big delay Crying
Dude, don't worry! We all have personal lives that are more important than the WBO haha.
To let everybody be up-to-date on the state of this BeyLotto : we are still missing the results and fees for only one tournament, but because of this we do not have the complete pool of HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day participants and we cannot move forward. Chances are that the players of the following event are the same as those of the Maryland HMS tournament, but we need the results in order to confirm that, and the fees of course always have to be sent too.

As soon as we have those, the BeyLotto will be done!
So will the CT and other events short of players still be featured in the lotto?

Just wondering.
(Sep. 24, 2013  2:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To let everybody be up-to-date on the state of this BeyLotto : we are still missing the results and fees for only one tournament, but because of this we do not have the complete pool of HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day participants and we cannot move forward. Chances are that the players of the following event are the same as those of the Maryland HMS tournament, but we need the results in order to confirm that, and the fees of course always have to be sent too.

As soon as we have those, the BeyLotto will be done!

Well that is embarrassing.

Tech where you at?
(Sep. 24, 2013  7:29 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So will the CT and other events short of players still be featured in the lotto?

Just wondering.

Yes, only once in the BeyLotto (Toronto was supposed to have two events, for instance).
wow, nice I like the updated version and I havent even been on for the Tongue_out