HMS Emblems

On photoshop 7.0 when I go to the pen tool and then the star icon you can choose a number of shapes, to my suprise on there are some of the emblems of HMS blades! Is that normal? Sorry for the noob question XD
(Feb. 21, 2009  6:32 PM)Giga Wrote: On photoshop 7.0 when I go to the pen tool and then the star icon you can choose a number of shapes, to my suprise on there are some of the emblems of HMS blades! Is that normal? Sorry for the noob question XD

Did you ever download the photoshop file for custom emblems from this site. I do not remember the thread but I think it was Anubis who posted it up. I remember downloading it (even though I do not have photoshop). It was a .csh file.
Ah yes now I remember, I thought it didn't do anything though as I though I'd get a message, thanks! Grin
Anyway I made some bit protector like things;
Tell me if you want to see the others
Can someone move this to your creations?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Feb. 21, 2009  7:05 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  6:32 PM)Giga Wrote: On photoshop 7.0 when I go to the pen tool and then the star icon you can choose a number of shapes, to my suprise on there are some of the emblems of HMS blades! Is that normal? Sorry for the noob question XD

Did you ever download the photoshop file for custom emblems from this site. I do not remember the thread but I think it was Anubis who posted it up. I remember downloading it (even though I do not have photoshop). It was a .csh file.

It was me, lol. Smile

Be sure to press shift when dragging the pen tool to be sure that it is at 100% scale and not distorted.
Can you tell me witch bit the last one is?
(Feb. 21, 2009  8:48 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  7:05 PM)Arjun Wrote:

It was me, lol. Smile

Be sure to press shift when dragging the pen tool to be sure that it is at 100% scale and not distorted.

My apologies; I really need to download photoshop and check this out. It looks very interesting.
(Feb. 21, 2009  9:25 PM)Giga Wrote: Can you tell me witch bit the last one is?

Sea Dragon, I believe.

Arjun: its coo its coo
I'l post it later
Hm, won't let me add it. I'l PM or email it you
For anybody who wants all of the Bit Protector Emblem Custom Shapes, I've uploaded them here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHGGOMUI
Thanks for putting those up Kei! The file extention is .csh so what program can it be opened in?
it won't work for me
It's a Photoshop file.

Thanks for those Kei, using them to update some of the Faces.
so i have to have photoshop to look at it if so can someone send me the dranzer emblem
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:43 AM)Kei Wrote: For anybody who wants all of the Bit Protector Emblem Custom Shapes, I've uploaded them here:

Is this just the same ones I have or all of them?
Freakin'-A! Grin I scanned and edited a few of the emblem stickers I had last year, but these are way more crisp. I never thought to make them brushes though. Excellent Smile
(Mar. 01, 2009  9:31 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:43 AM)Kei Wrote: For anybody who wants all of the Bit Protector Emblem Custom Shapes, I've uploaded them here:

Is this just the same ones I have or all of them?

All of them, I think? I just downloaded the file when bugturtles posted them a while back.

EDIT: Here is the original thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-192.html
I noticed that I have a few sticker sheets stored away in my desk drawer.

I will scan and make a custom shape version of Slash Riger when I have the time.