HMS Custom Grip

I'm looking to buy an HMS Custom Grip in good condition, but preferably NIB... I know it's a stretch, but if anybody has one they're willing to sell, let me know.

If you'd like to trade for one, I have the following:

- Many NIB Advance Eterners
- Many NIB Advance Strikers
- NIB Wolborg MS
- NIB Driger MS
- Fairly new Dranzer MS
- Various Custom Grip Accessories
- Custom Winder Grip

So if you have an HMS Custom Grip you can give up, PM me and we'll negotiate something.
This is where I wish I actually bought two because I was going to lol.
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:26 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I'm looking to buy an HMS Custom Grip in good condition, but preferably NIB... I know it's a stretch, but if anybody has one they're willing to sell, let me know.

If you'd like to trade for one, I have the following:

- Many NIB Advance Eterners
- Many NIB Advance Strikers
- NIB Wolborg MS
- NIB Driger MS
- Fairly new Dranzer MS
- Various Custom Grip Accessories
- Custom Winder Grip

So if you have an HMS Custom Grip you can give up, PM me and we'll negotiate something.

Same goes for me except the trading part...
wow looks like i was lucky and bought one from toywiz like 2 weeks ago! Smile
(Nov. 06, 2008  4:31 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: wow looks like i was lucky and bought one from toywiz like 2 weeks ago! Smile

Well, I was about to buy one but the shipping cost too much that I needed buy something along with it that the shipping cost would worth it, when I decided about what I was going buy along with it and ready to give the order; I was too late as they were out of stockAngry

So if there's anyone selling any(preferably NIB ) I would buy it...
These things are pretty rare, they don't even appear on YJA often. You're best bet will checking YJA often, and hoping one appears.
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:27 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: These things are pretty rare, they don't even appear on YJA often. You're best bet will checking YJA often, and hoping one appears.

Endless nights have past hunting on YJA for HMS Customize Grip and still none appeared, but I'm still hunting for one regardless of its appearence probability...
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:58 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:27 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: These things are pretty rare, they don't even appear on YJA often. You're best bet will checking YJA often, and hoping one appears.

Endless nights have past hunting on YJA for HMS Customize Grip and still none appeared, but I'm still hunting for one regardless of its appearence probability...

You didn't look very hard, there have been several in the past few months.
(Nov. 06, 2008  8:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:58 PM)ZenX Wrote:

You didn't look very hard, there have been several in the past few months.

I was not hanging around with YJA up until last 1.5 month, however, now I am addicted to it Eee
why post if it doesnt help anchored cross, just look through yja and hopefully one will pop up every so often.
Yeah, thanks guys. I'll keep an eye out for one.

Ugh... I'm still waiting to get a shipping invoice for that lot I won x_x