HMS Bit Emblem Designs

I'll probably end up redoing these two, as well, but maybe tomorrow, I'm too tired to make any more/fix them.
If/when I do redo these, I'll edit this post.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I'll definitely redo these, now that I can look at them better...
EDIT 2: Here's the refined Slash Riger Bit .PNG EDIT 3: Here's the refined Dark Leopard
Alrighty, thanks! The middle spike on Slash Riger is too short and not pointed, and the others are a bit proportionally odd, too, now that I look at it. (Reference: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/f/f...erMS10.JPG )
THANK YOU!
That is so cool thanks CRU
oh, and I made this with the designs
in resistant materials
Grin
a bit fuzzy tho
Sorry for double posting, CRU can u make separate dragoon, driger and dranzer for me?
that would be awesome!
Learn to use the edit button, instead of apologizing for breaking the rules when you clearly could've avoided it.

CRU, the new Slash Riger emblem looks great!
Lol CRU, I liked them so I made it my av. Is that ok with you?
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:42 PM)J o n Wrote: Lol CRU, I liked them so I made it my av. Is that ok with you?
I don't see why not. They're here for everyone that cannot access the Custom Shape file in Photoshop to use.
Also, while I'm posting here, I edited my other post with the Dark Leopard (previous post).
JCx06 Isn't Dragoon already in there...? Along with Driger and Dranzer...?

(Dec. 01, 2011  11:42 PM)J o n Wrote: Lol CRU, I liked them so I made it my av. Is that ok with you?

Those were actually done by Minion anyway ...
OH!? Gasp snap, I didn't know. She's busy on her honeymoon so maybe I'll ask later.
Magical Ape, Einstein, and Phantom Fox would probably also be appreciated by some. Bloody Devil and Shining God too, maybe.
If someone has clear, straight images, they are really easy to do.
Wow,nice designs,CRUelty!You don't mind if I use some of them in my signatures,right?I like the Dragoon one!
... Seriously ? I just said that Minion made them, CRUelty just used them to make a .PNG out of them.
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:51 PM)Hazel Wrote: Magical Ape, Einstein, and Phantom Fox would probably also be appreciated by some. Bloody Devil and Shining God too, maybe.

Will be able to do Phantom Fox and potentially Dark Leopard soon.

I have stickers for both, as well as Round Shell, Slash Riger, and the some stickers leftover used on HMS launchers and winders.
Dark Leopard's up already, smugwurmples.
I finally know how to use the custom shapes, I didn't know which tool was custom shapes so I used the internet for instruction...I'm such a noob in Photoshop because I only use it for simple things XD

Now I have the Driger emblem as my avatar. Thanks minion for making these and bugturtles for uploading the file so many years ago. XD