20.41%
Gaia Dragoon MS
6.12%
Driger MS
20.41%
Draciel MS
6.12%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
Cye, I think he's thinking of this combo http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ee_Crusher
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:34 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If you knew anything about the HMS series, you would know there are a lot more beyblades in the HMS series than those 5.

I know I was just putting down those ones...

Why if it's your favourite HMS? It doesn't really make sense to have a vote for which is your favourite of the main character's beyblades when this thread you made is for the discussion of all HMS?
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:03 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:34 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If you knew anything about the HMS series, you would know there are a lot more beyblades in the HMS series than those 5.

I know I was just putting down those ones...

Why if it's your favourite HMS? It doesn't really make sense to have a vote for which is your favourite of the main character's beyblades when this thread you made is for the discussion of all HMS?

I think his intent with those 5 are two reasons, first they were the main ones in the anime (as no other saw the anime), secondly there is the fact that if memory serves, they were the first 5 releases being the ORIGINAL line of HMS. Therefore his poll actually works very well. Otherwise the poll would probably take up the entire page.

On another note, I do still use my HMS blades a bit. My prefered combination is Advance Balancer AR, CWD Free Survivor, and Metal Change Core. Of course using the second mold BP that came with Advance Averazer.
The title is HMS discussion. That encompasses the topic as a whole with no particular focus on the original, niether does the direction this thread is going.

How does a poll about a favourite of only 5 HMS become relevant to the discussion of HMS as a whole? A poll isn't really needed tbh, and it's not exactly like it serves much of a purpose.
please care to elaborate
oh and it sucks btw so dont bother
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: The title is HMS discussion. That encompasses the topic as a whole with no particular focus on the original, niether does the direction this thread is going.

How does a poll about a favourite of only 5 HMS become relevant to the discussion of HMS as a whole? A poll isn't really needed tbh, and it's not exactly like it serves much of a purpose.

And it should? I mainly answered as a starting point on my thought process. Does every single poll have to relate to the subject at hand? I don't see the problem there.
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:45 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Does every single poll have to relate to the subject at hand?

It should, yes. There is no reason to have a poll that adds nothing to the discussion of the topic.
I just love everything about the HMS beyblades. It was a step up in generation for the launchers and the beyblades. Though I should have gotten them in the past when I still had the chance. Ahh well; there's still other people on this forum who can still sell them ! Grin
DEMS is the best looking Beyblade ever created (IMHO) and one of the most useful Beyblades ever created.
Wolborg MS <3 <3 <3 <3

I cried a little inside when my first one's bearing core shattered. My second one is sadly not looking all that good these days either.
One of my dislikes about the HMS series is the ease at which the plastic parts of the attack ring get damaged. I understand that it can't be helped, but it still bugs me. I like my beyblades looking mint.
Don't forget the metal rim of Circle Upper. I've broken two now, both red ones so mold 1. I've never really used a mold 2 since they're so rare and I'm afraid of breaking them.
hah that sucks, especially since it's such a good part.

Gaia dragoon's plastic part of the attack ring gets damaged so easily.
Wolborg FTW
bearing cores so carping fragile though.
dragoon msuv hands down. the speed makes battles intense and the best part................ IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!
I Would have gone for Dragoon MF Or Wolborg MS but they aren't there & although i have a Couple of Dragoon MS's i would go for Dranzer MS as it just looks WOW
Ice Wolborg & UV in that order.
For the poll, voted Dranzer MS. From the ones listed there, I only have Driger MS, Dranzer MS and Dragoon Ms. I do like the design of Dranzer MS the most. From all the HMS beys I've seen, I like Dragoon MSUV the most. I'm waiting for Gaia Dragoon MS and Wolborg MS to arrive, so maybe my overall favourite may change.