Gaia Dragoon MS
6.12%
Driger MS
20.41%
Draciel MS
6.12%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
Hiyas, peoples.

This is a thread for people who think they dont like MFB's or think plastic is carp.
Feel free to discuss anything HMS!Wink
I dont like to double post but please vote and include in your post what you voted for!
If you knew anything about the HMS series, you would know there are a lot more beyblades in the HMS series than those 5.
With the exception of Dragoon MS, the ones you've listed aren't good.

However, I do love DEMS and Wolborg MS. No other beys can even compare to them in terms of affection <3<3<3
My favourite HMS is advance eterner.
Hm why is that? Imo the aesthetics aren't great.
1 ice blu Wolborg MS
2 purple DEMS
3 Dragoon msuv (the only I have)
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:19 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: 1 ice blu Wolborg MS
2 purple DEMS
3 Dragoon msuv (the only I have)

Yeah, purple DEMS is great. I don't know which colour I like more; the orange-yellow, the purple or the light blue one. I don't like the red one though.
Never seen the light blu one..
Would you post a picture?
Anyway I also like dark leopard but not the proto grey version, it s also funny to play with
It s the same color of ice blu wolborg!
To say the truth I think hms is the best looking beyblade series,but they are out of competition so I m giving the priority to MF/HWS.
The only HWS i really like is My stardust pegasis
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:18 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hm why is that? Imo the aesthetics aren't great.

I like the colour red and the attack ring is good for spin stealers and the bottom is an alright replacment for an attack bottom if you haven't got dragoon ms/msuv/dems. Also it was my first HMS I bought when I got back into blading.
Oh okay I see. For me it's the original wolborg MS. Hah, i feel like I've just jumped on a massive bandwagon, but I think the attack ring design is cool.
Black Dragoon MF
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If you knew anything about the HMS series, you would know there are a lot more beyblades in the HMS series than those 5.

And isn't Wolborg, not Gaia Dragoon, the other of the 5 saint bit beasts?
How do you think that? The five saint bit beasts are the ones he mentioned. So what if wolborg ms was in the booster too? Doesn't make it one of the 5 saint bit beasts.
just as im in to hms they dont sell it anymore
You can still buy them.
And it's not as it's not as if they stopped sales yesterday, they've been done for like 2 1/2 years.
I love Wolborg MS, I don't know why? :\
The coolest HMS is obviously MAMS.
If you think otherwise, then :V
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: The coolest HMS is obviously MAMS.
If you think otherwise, then :V

MAMS?
(Aug. 27, 2010  11:41 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: MAMS?

*using my limited HMS knowledge*

Magical Ape MS?
Makes sense hmm.

I don't know why I posted it in random thoughts yesterday, but, for those who have the parts, do this!
AR: Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS)
WD: CWD Free Crusher (Slash Riger MS)
RC: Battle Change Core (Samurai Changer MS)

I don't own any HMS, but if I have a favorite, it's definitely this. C'mon, people!
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If you knew anything about the HMS series, you would know there are a lot more beyblades in the HMS series than those 5.

I know I was just putting down those ones...
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:00 AM)Sora. Wrote: AR: Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS)
WD: CWD Free Crusher (Slash Riger MS)
RC: Battle Change Core (Samurai Changer MS)

I don't own any HMS, but if I have a favorite, it's definitely this. C'mon, people!

Switch the rc to grip flat!