HMS ~ *0* HMS + MFB

With the amount of time this 'uncle' spent on this website while machipz was suspended, it is completely unbelievable that he would not have time to take simple photographs. Plus, why does he need machipz to be awake to do it, I thought they were his own Beyblades ?
Why fill this thread with unnecessary bulk posts , with the thread heading & amount of pages it's just making the seller look good for the onlookers who do not read the entire thread , mods please lock the thread until he responds with the pictures tell him to contact you guys when he has pics ready so the thread can be reopened again

Sorry if i am rude or i am forceful to the mods but i feel what i am saying is correct
That s not the point. If we lock the thread we ll never know if littlechipz and milkychipz are the same person(and I really think they are)
I doubt that they even have the stuff Uncertain so if someone purchases a REALLY rare beyblade he probably has them. But then gianmarco is definatly right. I think that littlechipz want's attention. Unless he sell's what he's saying then i would call him a scammer. Not to mention he would get in trouble for having 2 account's aswell. So chipz if your reading this and know it's true you should confess now and the punishment will be different (if you are that is)
I think we should wait another week and then if no proof comes up that they have these then we should ban both of them or just milkychipz and then give littlechipz a warning at least over 20% added for wasting everyone's time. I am highly doubtful that i'll be getting the Shining God and hms grip off them.
yes I agree on this ultrablader. Maybe he has familiar problems or something like that. We should wait a little bit more.
I would be very annoyed because he would have raised everyones hopes for nothing
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:29 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: yes I agree on this ultrablader. Maybe he has familiar problems or something like that. We should wait a little bit more.

I think you are being a bit soft on him or them. Be in the middle.
He hasn't taken anyone's money so he isn't a scammer. Plus it's not like you are buying anything from him anyway; you're just waiting for pictures.
thats what i'm saying all the time.
He don't accepted money from me.
So he is only wasting your time
Ok how about this, everyone stop posting here. You are all wasting your time posting for no reason. Just let this thread drop until chips himself posts. All we are doing is acting like a angry mob fueling a fire. Just relax and move on because if he has them and wants to sell he will obviously show them to us in due time.
Serioulsy this thread is ridicolous.
At least I would like to see both chipz excuses for wasting our time(even if I seriously think they are the same person)

I don t hide I ve asked time ago to ban all kind of chipz of this forum xD
If there s something I can t care it is scamming
Yeah apparantly Littlechipz has an hms grip he was gonna trade with me and it took ages for him to get it from his 'uncle'. His 'uncle' told me he had it so I asked for pics and he has ignored the pm's. It's been a week I say we ban/warn both of them.
I have found a you tube video that has been made from milkychipz
So he has no excuse , he has camera he he has time and he is a scammer.
The only thing i can t tell for sure is if the chipz are the same person
Double post:

blah Wrote:
Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
blah Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1eTKKa3dIA

wow, it sounds like chipz to me.
So that s a milkchipz video but it s littlechipz voice?

He doesn't sound 19 to me. Must be littlechipz

Also hid picture in his thread, his handwriting looked like an 11 year old's.

I m sorry I didn t ask blah the permission to post this but in australia is late night now, it would take too much long
We won't be getting any answers, IMO. I do find it really weird that the two chipz have swapped names.
Both machipz and milkychipz have been banned. I had given "them" two days to provide a photograph of their stock, and all we got was a picture of some random photographs of what was supposed to be []chipz with his uncle.

If he ever wants to really show how those two accounts are supposed to be owned by two different people, then send me an email.