HMS

My best combo

BB: DRACIEL MS
ARConfusedTRATA DRAGOON MS
WD: DRACIEL MS
RC: DRIGER MS
Why did you use Strata Dragoon AR?
List beyblades please.
The beyblades that you used for that combo aren't that great. Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS are the worst HMS blades. Do you have any other blades?
(Feb. 28, 2009  11:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The beyblades that you used for that combo aren't that great. Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS are the worst HMS blades. Do you have any other blades?

He didn't use any bad parts from DracielMS. We can't judge fully untill we get his full beyblade list. (Well, I guess you're right in the sense that Metal Upper is a better AR than than Metal Saucer.)
do u think dranzer ms is a good hms blade??
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:31 AM)LionFire Wrote: do u think dranzer ms is a good hms blade??

It isn't.
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:28 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2009  11:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The beyblades that you used for that combo aren't that great. Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS are the worst HMS blades. Do you have any other blades?

He didn't use any bad parts from DracielMS. We can't judge fully untill we get his full beyblade list. (Well, I guess you're right in the sense that Metal Upper is a better AR than than Metal Saucer.)

That's true, at least he didn't use the AR & RC of Draciel MS parts but if those are his only HMS blades then this might be a better combo =>

BB: w/e
AR: Metal Upper (Driger MS)
WD:Circle Heavy (Gaia Dragoon MS)
RC: Semi-Flat Core (Driger MS)
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:42 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

That's true, at least he didn't use the AR & RC of Draciel MS parts but if those are his only HMS blades then this might be a better combo =>

I'd go with Flat Core.
so why don't u think dranzer ms is good to me it is
Well what blades have you compared it with? If you don't have many then that's understandable......if you do have many......then you should be able to see which parts outrank it. :\
Also, you should really post this in the 'ask a question' thread or even make your own thread rather than using someone elses thread.....
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:47 AM)LionFire Wrote: so why don't u think dranzer ms is good to me it is

Post this in the Ask a question thread and I will answer it.
THANKS
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:42 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

THANKS I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stupid
Wow. That combo is awesome;

With Semi-Flat core it had awesome defence/endurance

With Flat core, it was knocking Dranzer F against the wall! Grin

Dranzer F with my Double Weight Disk trick Wink So It was bashing a massive 50g up against the wall and Dranzer was helpless! ;p Joyful_2

By the way, Kevin's combo was supposed to make Strata Dragoon's AR more stable as it is really wobbly.
He told me on MSN :p
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:49 PM)Driger Wrote: Wow. That combo is awesome;

With Semi-Flat core it had awesome defence/endurance

With Flat core, it was knocking Dranzer F against the wall! Grin

Dranzer F with my Double Weight Disk trick Wink

Draciel MS WD only weighs 1g.
Gasp Wow, never new it was that light. Anyway, that is not an awsome combo Uncertain
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:49 PM)Driger Wrote: Draciel MS WD only weighs 1g.

Your being sarcastic right? Because Draciel MS WD (Circle Wide) is 14g.
Pretty sure it was a typo, I was being sarcastic myself XD

Isn't it 15 unlike the others?
Beywiki Wrote: == Overall ==
Because of Metal Defense's high recoil and Sharp Core's height Draciel MS gets knocked off balance very easily. This blade is the weakest of the first three HMS blades released however it is completely worth getting. Having a 15 gram circle wide is extremely advantageous.
Oh. I swear I saw that somewhere...editing now Pinching_eyes_2
19:03 - Deleted it.
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:55 PM)Anu Wrote: How do you use a BB with HMS. Chocked_2

Bit Beast, duh...
That's BP; Bit Protector
I think it might of said Draciels BP (Bit Beast whatever) was 1g :\
Giga, you said "No Uncertain
Use Draciel MS Circle Wide, think it's 1g heavier than the others"

So I got confused.
(Mar. 02, 2009  9:48 AM)Driger Wrote: Giga, you said "No Uncertain
Use Draciel MS Circle Wide, think it's 1g heavier than the others"

So I got confused.

There's nothing confusing about this ... unless you think regular WDs weigh 0g.
I got MIXED up.
MY new combos using hms gaia dragoon driger draciel
DEFENSE
AR: DRIGER MS
WDConfusedTARTA DRAGOON MS
RC: DRIGER MS

ATTACK
ARGrinRIGER MS
WD: STRATA DRAGOON
RC: STRATA DRAGOON

ENDURANCE
ARGrinRIGER MS