HIAAA

Hi, I'm new here and am Gekiryu's boyfriend, nice to meet you all Joyful_3.

I got into the beyblade series when it first came out and didnt really bother with the game itself (even though I thought it looked great) cause I didnt really know anyone else who played.

Met Gekiryu, both like beyblade, she still had her collection, I bought mine, fun times for all XD.

My favourite plastic generation blade has to be Trygle, I know it's rubbish, but I find it utterly hilarious, and his attack ring is great (I combine it with a 6/10 wide and a grip attacker base)

I really havent got a favourite hms blade yet seen as I dont own many (aside from gaia dragoon, advance guardian, and a random booster 3 blade).

Well, nice to meet you all and hope to contribute to the forum Joyful_3.
How intresting. Welcome to Beywiki!Smile
We've heard soo much about you!
Welcome
You already have an account that is undergoing unbanning for our probationary period. By making a new account -- which you clearly did not ask any Staff member about -- you are in clear violation of our rules.
yeah sorry about that brad, i did pm you with my old account and didnt get a reply so i thought it was busted.

thanks for the welcome G Joyful_3
(Sep. 08, 2008  10:56 PM)Digital Dreamer Wrote: yeah sorry about that brad, i did pm you with my old account and didnt get a reply so i thought it was busted.

thanks for the welcome G Joyful_3

You didn't wait very long for a response ... :\
Again, sorry about this Brad. Would it be possible to merge accounts so my warning level is like before?

again, sorry about this.
Once I figure out what's going on, I'll do that. Confused
Welcome to beywiki, are there any other couples on our forums?
(Sep. 09, 2008  4:36 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Welcome to beywiki, are there any other couples on our forums?

Myself and AnnieDuck. We live together. :3
(Sep. 09, 2008  4:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  4:36 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Welcome to beywiki, are there any other couples on our forums?

Myself and AnnieDuck. We live together. :3

Lucky, wish I lived with dreamborn. We live 18 miles apart Unhappy
Welcome to the fourm. Hope you have a fun time =D