HI Names Rakee

Yo names Rakee im new and my friend got me intrested in this i also play yugioh and im willing to learn new things im 20 and in NY
Welcome Rakee. Have fun here. Smile
Hey Welcome to the WBO Grin
you might want to check this out as your from NY - http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2775-page-1.html
Welcome to the WBO!
woo more old people like me
Welcome to WBO, Rakee Grin
I like your username!
(Feb. 06, 2009  3:14 AM)Krys Wrote: Welcome to WBO, Rakee Grin
I like your username!

thanks
(Feb. 06, 2009  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: woo more old people like me

Yay, welcome Rakee!
Stoked for the tournament? You better show! I haven't seen you in years! :]

How you like it here. The Beyblade community has some great people. The audience it attracts is probably the best thing about the sport.
You like beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh!, good taste Wink
(Feb. 06, 2009  6:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote: about the sport.

Sport? Never really heard people call beyblade a "sport" before, it's usually just called a game. Meh, I hardly even play it anyways.

Welcome, hope you get some good games and posts in.
(Feb. 06, 2009  7:38 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: You like beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh!, good taste Wink

I agree!! Great tastes you have there, Rakee Grin
Rakee, Rakee, Rakee...I like saying that for some reason :pwn:
(Feb. 06, 2009  11:14 PM)Krys Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2009  7:38 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: You like beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh!, good taste Wink

How are people actually saying this anyways? In my head I'm saying Rake-ee but I imagine it's supposed to be Ra-kee?
(Feb. 06, 2009  11:13 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2009  6:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote: about the sport.

Sport? Never really heard people call beyblade a "sport" before, it's usually just called a game. Meh, I hardly even play it anyways.

Welcome, hope you get some good games and posts in.
Strategy + Competition = sport
as far as I'm concerned.

Chess gets to be a sport, why not Beyblade? Not to mention, even my Driger F can give the queen a beat down! IZ MUCH BETTA!
(Feb. 06, 2009  11:16 PM)Rocky Wrote:

How are people actually saying this anyways? In my head I'm saying Rake-ee but I imagine it's supposed to be Ra-kee?
Much like your user name, actually. In high school, I was all "holy crab cakes! I would have never thought to spell his name like that!"
(Feb. 06, 2009  11:14 PM)Krys Wrote: I agree!! Great tastes you have there, Rakee Grin

Much like your user name, actually. In high school, I was all "holy crab cakes! I would have never thought to spell his name like that!"
[/quote]

Ah okay. That is a bit odd. I guess that's how you'd say Rocky with an American accent.....
(Feb. 06, 2009  11:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ah okay. That is a bit odd. I guess that's how you'd say Rocky with an American accent.....
More like Long Island accent.

That's kinda how I'm saying it, am I wrong?
OK to clear this up lol its Rocky=Rakee