HI I M LAITON

Hey Im Laiton I love beybattles and I realy want to vs poeple i dont vs any 1 and i realy wana vs others

- LAITON
hey laiton lol WEVE DONE IT AGAIN!!! another sydney boy Smile welcome to wbo. There is a local meet and greet tournament coming up please check out the thread for it. Its in my signature. Welcome again.
Welcome to the WBO, Yay you joined. okay I will tell you the link on MSN.
welcome
i really wish to vs you because no one here vs me and i never vs with my mfb vs others. so put your self in the map so you can vs others and know where are the people you can vs. and also when you vs others you can put your vs scores here so you become the vs master XD

Edit: hope i was helpful Wink
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:32 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome
i really wish to vs you because no one here vs me and i never vs with my mfb vs others. so put your self in the map so you can vs others and now where are the people you can vs. and also when you vs others you can put your vs scores here so you become the vs master XD

You just confused me so so bad Confused
Welcome to WBO!

You should check out Metal Fight Beyblade, the new beyblade series currently in Japan.
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey Laiton! I love us auzzies lol, if u like, add me on msn leeknight4eva@yahoo.com
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
welcome to the wbo. you confused me but when i got done with the message i understood so welcome. oh yeah, get some mfbs
Welocme to the WBO. Smile
Welcome to the WBO LAITON. Smile
welcome Supaburn
Welcome, and are you a professer?
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:59 PM)blader9 Wrote: Welcome, and are you a professer?

where did that come from? Confused his a little young for that.
lol you got what you wanted laiton you versed people congratualtions lol
Welcome to the WBO! Check out MFB (the new series) if you havent already