HI!

New to beywiki here! I still own lots of beyblades, and most of them were prizes from local tournaments....

It's so great that beyblading is still active in some parts of the world!

I really missed the times when my neighbourhood was so into beyblading...

Anyways, thanks to whoever who created this forum and re-vitalize the beyblading spirit!
Welcome to Beywiki. Have fun. Learn a lot.
Hey there! Have a good time on the forums! =)
Welcome and yes the people that are here are still into BeyBlade and some of them play like me and there alot of other Blader

Anyway have fun, be active and don't get in trouble with the staff
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Anyway have fun, be active and don't get in trouble with the staff

lol, it sems like u got into trouble with them... Confused
J Wrote:
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Anyway have fun, be active and don't get in trouble with the staff

So are you. Lips_sealed
Tamer Brad Wrote:
J Wrote:

So are you. Lips_sealed

u r the one trying to create a trouble with me
Oh boy, this ain't gonna end well. Anyway, welcome for what time you're here. I orginally thought you were a friend of mine signing in under a shorter version of his name, but he's more than likely in a Pakistani detention camp.
hi lol
--
LOL ZAIN WON'T JOIN THIS PLACE.

LOL.
bugturtles Wrote:hi lol
--

LOL.

* Bey Brad cries a single tear.
bugturtles Wrote:hi lol
--

LOL.

If for nothing else, just to mess with a couple people, but I've yet to give him the URL. I was thinking about giving it to D, but I doubt he gives a damn.
please keep the morons away this time, we don't need another ZP wiki incident
Tamer Brad Wrote:please keep the morons away this time, we don't need another ZP wiki incident

Zain isn't a moron, nor was he that involved in the ZP incident. But this is old news that has been discussed at least 20 different times, so I will end this conversation right now.
Katashi Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:please keep the morons away this time, we don't need another ZP wiki incident

Zain isn't a moron, nor was he that involved in the ZP incident. But this is old news that has been discussed at least 20 different times, so I will end this conversation right now.

....what?

yes he was
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

....what?

yes he was

I said not THAT involved. He said he didn't edit much, if anything, and mostly sat back to laugh. A lot of the editing was on the part of a few others, you should know who they are. But seriously, we could sit here all night talking about this again, and do you really want that?
Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

....what?

yes he was

I said not THAT involved. He said he didn't edit much, if anything, and mostly sat back to laugh. A lot of the editing was on the part of a few others, you should know who they are. But seriously, we could sit here all night talking about this again, and do you really want that?

i think we all regret it, but there was a relatively even amount of editing

but its in the past, and zain's not even here so best to disregard it
that, and zain doesn't like beyblade
or most of the people here for that matter
Tamer Brad Wrote:that, and zain doesn't like beyblade

True. That's why I thought it was odd that he would join when I saw the Z. It wasn't until a couple days ago that her screen name used to be J (and that he was in fact a she. A quite attractive she at that).
Katashi Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:that, and zain doesn't like beyblade

True. That's why I thought it was odd that he would join when I saw the Z. It wasn't until a couple days ago that her screen name used to be J (and that he was in fact a she. A quite attractive she at that).

when she joined her name was black_dranzer_ultimate, so there

anyway yeah, we don't need to talk about this anymore
Hello and welcome