HI!

Hi every one this is the game shark team leader and me and my dragoon G have been through so much that. you wont believe this It actuality listens to me!

Any way If you want to join my team go for it just Identify me k!

TIP: If you want to put a spin on your blade try tilting the launcher a little to the side.Hope this helped!

my email: bioniclesamyjoe@comcast.net
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:54 AM)thegameshark Wrote: Hi every one this is the game shark team leader and me and my dragoon G have been through so much that. you wont believe this It actuality listens to me!

Serious

Interesting things make for interesting welcomes. Welcome.
Welcome! Seems like you tend to play quite a bit, eh?
Hey, welcome to the WBO! where abouts are you and your team from?
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Welcome? Beyblades are plastic spinning tops.....they aren't living creatures. It can't listen to you. :\
yeah he is right. beyblades are plastic tops and they dont listen to you. and not being rude or anything but why don't you just get a mfb beyblade instead of the old dragoon. but if you want to think the dragoon listens to you be my guest.lol
Tilting to the side is actually a recognized technique when done properly, we call it 'banking'. If you can do that you should try 'sliding shoot'. Smile

Welcome to the WBO. Smile Try not to get too carried away with your dreams....^^;