HI! :)

hey welcome to WBO you will love it here! there are lots of thing to do.
PM me if you need anything! seriously PM me lol
What kinds of beyblade do you have? What's your best customization?
i have hms and plastic. my best combo is pretty bad cause i dont have much money to spend on beyblades but it beats storm pegasus and earth aquila (both my bro's)

my best combo is:

hms:
AR:driger ms
WD:gaa dragoon ms
RC:gaia dragoon ms

plastic:

AR:spark knight
WD:spark knight
SG:left SG
BB:dracel s
Hey man, Welcome to the WBO. If you need anything PM seriously. Im here to help and prove myself. But seriously if you need anything feel free to ask me.
welcome to the wbo i suggest you read the bey wiki for help over all
thanks! i have already read some articles and am hopeing to make some.
(Nov. 24, 2010  8:44 PM)ruby Wrote: i have hms and plastic. my best combo is pretty bad cause i dont have much money to spend on beyblades but it beats storm pegasus and earth aquila (both my bro's)

my best combo is:

hms:
AR:driger ms
WD:gaa dragoon ms
RC:gaia dragoon ms

plastic:

AR:spark knight
WD:spark knight
SG:left SG
BB:dracel s
Normally any HMS should be able to beat even the best MFB customization. But I'm a total noob at hms and the only hms I own is Gaia Dragoon G Unhappy
hms are extremely powerful

think of this.

dragoon msuv is probably the fastest beyblade on offer.

dragoon msuv has the grip flat core ultimate ver.

when combined with samurai upper it becomes even more powerful with the right weight disk.

and as kei proved on pegasis 105F vs dragoon msuv: dragoon msuv is better and the hms are what i would say: hms are overall better
Hehe, Ruby your gonna do well here! Welcome to the WBO! You will love it here! And share your knowledge on the BeyWiki, but first you have to contact someone like Kei or Kai-V
Welcome hey if you need a Avatar and like ScotPilgrim then ask me for a awsome Avatar I'll set you up nicely, you'll love it here! I hope to be freinds!