HEY IM NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI im nightwingX but im not exactly new hear i joined on a new account a while back but never made a intr thread yet and i had another account but faced some technical diffiuclties anyways im a nerd basicly no stranger to beys im good at battleing but theres alot of hard competition
my bio:my favorite bey is leone and character is kyoyah but my custom bey for metal masters is
SCREW PEGASIS WA130ES
for metal fury its
BLITZ PEGASIS WA130XF
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome back. If you tell someone like Kai-V she can give you the old password or combine accounts I think
read the rules before trying to do anything fancy, alright?
welcome to the wbo!
hello i am new here i need friends for hanging out and i want to know more about this site??
Welcome to the wbo website have a great time here!!!
(Dec. 01, 2012  6:47 AM)maasaamune Wrote: hello i am new here i need friends for hanging out and i want to know more about this site??

Next time if you create your own thread to introduce yourself my friend....introducing yourself in other members thread is not good and may get you warned. Read your welcome PM by Kai-V to
know the basic info of this website.
welcome i'm am also a newb.and my fav bey in the world is Fang Leone145W2D my fav bey i have is also Fang Leone145W2D!!My fav character no doubt is kyoya!(Read my username) anyways welcome