HEY!! I'M NEW!!! NICE TO MEET YA'LL!!!

Hi! Well I'm kinda new to this website, but I've been doing some research and I always end up here, so I decided to join! I love music, tennis, and is willing to give anything a try. I'm really the weird, out going, involved in everything kinda girl. I wasn't into the whole "Metal Fusion" beyblade, cause I thought it was a disgrace to people like me who watched the first few seasons, and I've been going back and watching a lot of old Animes and I still love Beyblade. So just yesterday I bought a Rock Aries beyblade cause my dream is back! Smile Hopefully I can learn a lot more from you guys and maybe find competition in my area! Can't wait to talk to my fellow beybladers! Grin

NinjaBladerGirl
welcome!
ill flick a dollar to the next person that uses this fourm and has a thread that doesent say WELCOME
lol

any way hi nice to meet u Tongue_out
hello and if you havent read the forums rules plz do so at any time ^-^
(money plz bsk)
(Aug. 06, 2010  1:55 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: ill flick a dollar to the next person that uses this fourm and has a thread that doesent say WELCOME
lol

any way hi nice to meet u Tongue_out

Hello, nice to meet you!
(pay up................ Tongue_out )
Welcome to the WBO
lol i meant a WHOLE thread not this one
Welcome to the WBO
(Aug. 06, 2010  2:03 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: lol i meant a WHOLE thread not this one
i don have that much nice in me Uncertain
(Aug. 06, 2010  6:15 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Welcome, welcome to WBO!~!
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey, welcome to the WBO!

If what is written in your profile is correct, you'll find a lot of competition. There are WBO tournaments and meet-ups held frequently in Toronto, especially now during the summertime. There has already been a couple of WBO tournaments this summer and there are two more coming up (one tomorrow and the other a week from tomorrow). Check the "Upcoming Events" section on the homepage Smile
hey welcome to WBO. I was just like you in the aspect of not wanting to use the new Metal Fusion Beyblades because I to was a huge fan of the original anime and blades, but you should give them a try. I'm just glad the brought Beyblade back to the states!