HELP IDENTIFYING BLADE??

Hello all. I may be new to the site, but I am not at all new to beyblade. Years ago, when it first came out, my brother and I were collectors. At this time, I had a favorite blade. She was a blue color, and stood quite a bit higher than the other blades we had. I believe she was a classic series, as I do it remember her having any metal rings, and she had a classic, full body sticker. This last detail I'm not sure of, but I think the monster she had may have had wings. I want very badly to identify and find her again! Any help I can get from you all would be much appreciated~ thanks! Stupid
Hello,

From your description, I cannot really identify the Beyblade you are talking about. However, make sure to browse through our list of Beyblades on Beywiki, it might be there :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Ok. Ill look there. Thankyou. Ill be honest though, ah is old, so I don't know if ill be able to find her anymore.......
Welcome to the WBO!! Have FUN!!Grin
Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
(Oct. 19, 2013  4:58 AM)SopranoDove Wrote: Ok. Ill look there. Thankyou. Ill be honest though, ah is old, so I don't know if ill be able to find her anymore.......
Welcome to the WBO!!
Is it from the plastics generation? HMS? or MFB? Also is there a reason why you keep calling it "her" that may be a clue in itself.
Is it Griffolyon? lol
I think it might be cyber dragoon it's tall and blue but I'm not sure if it has wing or a full body sticker though
It's plastic I believe. Yeah, but no idea why I keep calling it "her". Just sort of did.

Hi guys! Thankyou for all your help, but I think I've found her! After talking with numerous friends and collectors (as well as spending an Insain amount of time on google images...), I think I've got it~ apparently she is an older version of storm Pegasus someone had modified. Thanks again for the help though~
(Oct. 21, 2013  5:47 AM)SopranoDove Wrote: It's plastic I believe. Yeah, but no idea why I keep calling it "her". Just sort of did.

Hi guys! Thankyou for all your help, but I think I've found her! After talking with numerous friends and collectors (as well as spending an Insain amount of time on google images...), I think I've got it~ apparently she is an older version of storm Pegasus someone had modified. Thanks again for the help though~
That would be from MFB lol not plastic, if it is a storm pegasus XP
If this beyblade was released when they first came out, about a decade ago, then it cannot be Storm Pegasis. Perhaps its Torch Pegasis?
Welcome to the WBO with that description of the Blue color and the slightly taller height. Plus the fact that it came out only years ago makes me think that it was Storm Aquario 100 HF/S. I also think this because you refer it as a female and it's owner is Hikaru who is a battle girl. Here's a Pic:
I believe it is Stardust Pegasis since it is a blue recolor of Storm Pegasis and was made about 6 years ago.
I think it is the takara wind aquario cause its all plastic
It could be Wind Pegasis because he said there was no plastic.