HELLO! We are new here.

I just want to say hello from me and my son. My son is 4 and a half and loves beyblades. We are totally new at this. We just had our very first (official) battle between the two of us. I had so many questions about how points are given. For instance, my top burst and his stopped spining at the same time. I had so many questions about who gets points, who doesnt, and when it becomes a draw... and that is how i discovered this totally awesome website!!! Lets just say our love for beyblade all started with the tv show, then my son discovered the beyblade app to play on the phone. When we realized you can buy and scan your beys to add to the game THAT is were then fun began. My son bought his 1st bey saturday (with his allowance money). He played with it all day on the kitchen floor and i told his dad (he totally needs another one so he can battle), then today we went back to buy another bey and a stadium! We have battled so much i am tired! Lol. Anyway we just wanted to say hi! We are sooo new to this but this is hobby my son and i can totally get in to! You can tell how exicited i am by the amount of times i have said "totally" LOL
Nice to meet you two. You can Count me in to help you if you need any help, especially with the rules. For example, if your Bey bursts and the other one stops spinning, the last one ( which not bursted) wins the point. Judges called it Burst Priority, but for fun battles its Not that necessary to know the Name. Just how it works. Smile
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[MomandSonDUO]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
Hello! Welcome to the Beyblade community! I am StaminaAttacker (A very complicated trial and error combo trust me) and if you have any questions feel free to ask around! I hope that one day your son and you could be a duo team and head to a tournament!
Welcome, @[MomandSonDUO]! I give you props. It was fun when my parents would get involved (or at least show interest) in the things I was interested in as a kid. I wish they did it more often.

(Feb. 19, 2018  11:19 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Most of the best beyblades are made by Takara Tomy

Unless Mom&Dad want to work out being really competitive, the debate of which company to buy from isn't worth much of a thought, at least in my opinion.

Honestly, at times, I wish I didn't realize there were so many multiple things to consider, haha.

It really depends on the kind of route you want to go though, we're all different. :)
Hello MomandSonDUO...Welcome to Wbo....Enjoy ur stay here and explore more about beyblades....Any questions...U can ask in the threads...Follow the rules and guidelines and discover more about this wonderful world of beyblades....
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
R̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶e̶v̶e̶r̶.̶
(Feb. 21, 2018  7:36 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Welcome, @[MomandSonDUO]! I give you props. It was fun when my parents would get involved (or at least show interest) in the things I was interested in as a kid. I wish they did it more often.

(Feb. 19, 2018  11:19 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Most of the best beyblades are made by Takara Tomy

Unless Mom&Dad want to work out being really competitive, the debate of which company to buy from isn't worth much of a thought, at least in my opinion.

Honestly, at times, I wish I didn't realize there were so many multiple things to consider, haha.

It really depends on the kind of route you want to go though, we're all different. Smile

Wow, you make me so jealous xD cause my parents never had time or even interest in my fave games like beyblade or pokemon. Especially today at a school like mine, beyblade hardly exists anymore, pokemon and yu gi oh too. Such a boring place, it's like watching a Film without any tone. But at least I Got my partner Longinus, my best buddy TL14 and you guys.
So refering to your last words: yeah why Not being Different together? Grin