HELLO EVERYONE!!

hi everyone, im PengiunXS obviously. soo i recently saw a beyblade at my friends house and was like wow i miss thoughs. so i looked them up and stumbled upon this website. i used to play with some friends when i was younger nothing ever really serious just for fun. soo now ive come back too see how way BA beyblades have gotten. I kinda wanna get back into it but i feel like im a lil too old for it. i guess its because of how unaccepting people can be. anyways Hello again to everyoneStupid
Most of us are older. It's no big deal.
Anyway, welcome! Have you heard of Metal Fight Beyblade then? Also, where are you from?
Welcome to the WBO!!! wow first post

Edit: dang it second post lol
(Aug. 10, 2009  6:35 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Most of us are older. It's no big deal.
Anyway, welcome! Have you heard of Metal Fight Beyblade then? Also, where are you from?

Well i suppose that makes me feel a bit better about it. and ive done ton's of reading on it, soo yes i have. and im from RVA!!(Richmond, VA)
Welcome!
welcome,
what is the age that beyblades aimed at anyway I never thought about it?
(Aug. 10, 2009  7:25 AM)AlphaBlader Wrote: welcome,
what is the age that beyblades aimed at anyway I never thought about it?

About 8-12 year old boys.
(Aug. 10, 2009  7:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: About 8-12 year old boys.

oh great that makes mee feel real good about it hahhahahahXD
Hey .... enjoy you're stay BTW how old are you? You might not be too old. Im 13 and my friends 15 were into it Smile
I'm 20 ... lol
im 18. and i totally agree, everyone really does
Im 14 but I sorta have a childish mind. Yeah and I no some 16 year olds that play if that makes you feel better.
yea i suppose its not really a big deal. but thanks
Hello, welcome to the WBO Grin There is plenty of members around there 20's, so don't worry Grin
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO Smile where abouts are you from? and it doesn't matter how old you are the only think that counts is if you like it Wink
welcome Smile
and it doesnt matter how old you are everyones still a kid deep down Tongue_out