HELLO EVERY ONE AT THE W.B.O!!!!!!!!!

Hello, i m Blader K.D.D , i m also new to W.B.O. , I even participated in tha galaxy cup tournament in Sri Lanka which was organized by 1 of my friends who's in the W.B.O Too who is silver knight and i became third too . i have 7 bey blades and 3 of them are are hybrid wheel . Im very happy to join W.B.O!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way , can some 1 help me ??, my problem is that i cant mark where i live in the map (when i clik "yes i live here " it says error )
K THANXXXXXXXXXXXX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey ho lets go let it rip
Welcome to the WBO
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:04 AM)Blader K.D.D Wrote: and by the way , can some 1 help me ??, my problem is that i cant mark where i live in the map (when i clik "yes i live here " it says error )
We are aware of this. The usermap has a problem, and we cannot fix it with what is available at the moment.
thank you all for the comments , and thank you very much kai v for finding whats wrong,
i was worried that i would never be able to put where i live,
hope you can fix it soon !!!!!!!
I also had that problem with the usermap. Anyways, welcome to the WBO Blader K.D.D.
THANX PEGASIS !
hahah you seem very ecentric :3
Welcome to the WBO have fun ^^
Wassup I hope you have a good time here!Eee
THANX GUYS !!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO!
hope you enjoy your stay at the w.b.o
Hah, I don't know why some of you guys write it with the periods in-between, either way, welcome. Smile
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:20 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Hah, I don't know why some of you guys write it with the periods in-between, either way, welcome. Smile

lol that was my first time ever doing it.......
hi, Blader K.D.D! welcome to WBO and enjoy your stay! Grin