HEAVYARMS' PRO WRESTLING

Hey everybody! So I've been training to be a Professional Wrestler since the last week of June and decided I'd make a thread for all my future matches, promos, vignettes, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVTmzxeaP...ture=share

This was my first match where my gimmick was basically "Trainee Thomi", and I had no ring gear and had to wrestle in jeans Uncertain

My official gimmick was decided on a couple days ago, and I'm currently sending my gear designs to a seamstress.

I hope everyone enjoys what I have to show!
That's great really but this in the wrong place it should be in media
Photographs taken from my match on Saturday!

[Image: osv4pl.jpg]

[Image: f3b0bp.jpg]

[Image: xlfsd3.jpg]

[Image: 2z49xqg.jpg]

[Image: 7178eu.jpg]

[Image: eb4dnb.jpg]

Video should be up later this week! Hope everyone likes them!
Video's out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZjUv1rg36s
Jump to 5:45 to get to my match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejnFaE73Rvo
I leave at 5:50

Hope everyone enjoys viewing these as much as I did wrestling in it!
Awesome !
My Uncle was a Pro-Wrestler!
Oh and is it your dream to Join WWE,TNA or MMA or whatever xD??
Good luck on it man!
(Sep. 08, 2011  6:17 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Awesome !
My Uncle was a Pro-Wrestler!
Oh and is it your dream to Join WWE,TNA or MMA or whatever xD??
Good luck on it man!

WWE would be nice, but I really want to wrestle in Japan! NJPW and NOAH are where I want to be. Puroresu is wrestling at it's purest form and that's what I want to do.

Definitely not TNA. Never ever lol.
Are you the one in black and wwe is evil TNA has People who CAN wrestle
(Sep. 09, 2011  11:58 PM)Kid Driger Wrote: Are you the one in black and wwe is evil TNA has People who CAN wrestle

Yes I'm the one in black!

TNA has amazing wrestlers on their roster, however once they brought in Hulk Hogan and got rid of their six-sided ring everything went to carp. Please tell me why Nigel McGuinness (aka Desmond Wolfe) was never World Champion, because they can't book!

TNA used to be a nice alternative to WWE, but now it's just a crappy copy.

Are you trying to say CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler can't wrestle?
(Sep. 10, 2011  12:23 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  11:58 PM)Kid Driger Wrote: Are you the one in black and wwe is evil TNA has People who CAN wrestle

TNA has amazing wrestlers on their roster, however once they brought in Hulk Hogan and got rid of their six-sided ring everything went to carp. Please tell me why Nigel McGuinness (aka Desmond Wolfe) was never World Champion, because they can't book!

Are you trying to say CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler can't wrestle?

ya sorry bout that i just now noticed that but ya i think those can guys can wrestle but im a big fan of Bryan since he is from my home state and i visit his home town often
(Sep. 10, 2011  12:46 AM)Kid Driger Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  12:23 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:

ya sorry bout that i just now noticed that but ya i think those can guys can wrestle but im a big fan of Bryan since he is from my home state and i visit his home town often

Aberdeen, Washington? Right on!

If you knew about wrestling you would know that TNA won Worst Promotion Of The Year since 2007 with Impact winning Worst Weekly Television Show since 2007 as well from Wrestling Observer Newsletter (the only wrestling magazine that matters)
wow never knew that but i like watchin tna because rvd and kurt angle they are my faves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQ_KSjlt2I

My most recent match! It's a really short job but I got to display some of my offense and my new gear!

Even though it was short all the other boys in the back shook my hand when I got back to guerilla and told me it was really great!

Hope everybody digs it!