HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think I'm going to die of laughter
That poor son of a... Oh dear.. This is actually more sad then funny to me. I feel bad for him. I must be ill.

Is he like just totally retarded? They are BUTCHERING him here and he just keeps going like no one said anything bad at all... My lord!
i am embarassed
Wow we're soo gonna get our asses raided if he posts a link here...

OT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOPwNi3C...re=related
Someone linked that there and I'd see why the game would get a bad impression.
and i'm still not allowed to post on neogaf

fuuuck thats funny though
LMAO. A++++++++
dude very awsome. I wish he delt with critism like that when he was here.

[Image: zmnqkz.jpg]LOL
ahahaha @ the pedobear
if anyone is registerered there, PLEASE post the keyblader nude image macro
-____- Wow...those guys at the the NeoGaf forums are douchebags! Well, Brandon deserves it....
Oh god... there are 8 pages of this?!?

Also, apparently I'm middle-aged.
Spinster Wrote:Also, apparently I'm middle-aged.

Right behind ya
I'm... I'm really torn as to whether or not I want to defend the game on there by pointing out how utterly horrible of a representation Brandon is of us, or just letting it ride and enjoying the unending comedy.
yea I'd say don't really go in there hahahaha
besides I don't think they just let anyone sign up...

also have to post these again
[Image: mudkip913.gif]
[Image: 5z38rs.jpg]
Yeah, definitely a bad idea to try and stand up for Beyblade, though I'm annoyed we're getting such a bad rap because of a dude we unanimously dislike.
It wouldn't matter unless you already had an account Elliot; they batch approve accounts (like ~2,000 at a time) and by the time you were approved (it could be months) the thread will be gone.
Fair enough, just have to enjoy the hilarity then.
Artie Wrote:It wouldn't matter unless you already had an account Elliot; they batch approve accounts (like ~2,000 at a time) and by the time you were approved (it could be months) the thread will be gone.
Yeah, I've been waiting since November or something crazy.