HADOUKEN!

Well I decided to make a thread for HADOUKEN! fans I know we have 2 :cough: blitz, neek :cough:
Assuming this is the UK band Hadouken, and not the Street Fighter Fireball Attack?
I'm like "A Street Fighter thread in the general media section really? Do you really want to watch The Legend Of Chun-Li a few more times?".
Yes this is the band.
Best Nu-rave band ever; 'nuff said...

They named their band after that move on Street Fighter because it was their favorite character's special move, or something like that.

(8)That boy is a Hoxton hero skinny fit jeans and dressed in pink, How he dresses I care zero as long as he don't steal my drink. That girl is an Indie cindie Lego haircut a polka-dot dress....(8)

<3~
Used to be a fan, but got screwed over by their stupid album bundle. If you bought the album from their webstore, you got a free t-shirt (and apparently loads of extras, like free tickets to an exclusive Hadouken Festival).
Hundreds of people got sent the wrong t-shirt sizes, with no way of getting them changed (big problem for anyone who ordered small, medium, or large, who all received youth large t-shirts) and as far as I know, the festival never happened.
Hopefully the new album will be half decent, haven't heard anything new from them in ages.
(May. 06, 2009  12:35 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Best Nu-rave band ever; 'nuff said...

They named their band after that move on Street Fighter because it was their favorite character's special move, or something like that.

(8)That boy is a Hoxton hero skinny fit jeans and dressed in pink, How he dresses I care zero as long as he don't steal my drink. That girl is an Indie cindie Lego haircut a polka-dot dress....(8)

<3~

That song is on my ipod. Cute
It's one of their best songs in my opinion, it's what got me liking them. I wanna see them live sometime, I really want to go to a festiva;l like Radio ones big weekend or something :\
I'd say Crank it Up's probably the best they've done so far.
I would love to see these guys live. One of my mates went to their Brighton Gig and said it was amazing.
Fav songs would be Girls, Liquid Lives and Love Sweat and Beer.
Saw them play with Does it Offend You Yeah? At Koko, amazin night Grin They played a small club round here called the corn exchange as well, but they weren't so great live back then.
my favs are girls and that boy that girl