Gunz On ijji

Please Play It Its Awesome There's Guns Grenades Swords
Im A Lvl 27 Name Is Ryu_Hirotome
well there's definitely no reason to tell us anything about the game at all
I used to play this game like three years ago and then I started last year again, but its gotten so hard to get into. If you don't learn all of the glitc-I mean techniques, you will never be able to compete.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GunZ_The_Duel
This game is terrible

I haven't played since 2006 but thank god for it. This game has the worst community of any game I've ever played. You are DISCOURAGED FROM NOT USING GAME EXPLOITS THE DESIGNERS HAVE EXECUTIVELY DECIDED NOT TO REMOVE. The gameplay looks stupid because of all the glitches and any potential the game had has been permanently ruined by this terrible decision. There is no room for innovation in gameplay: duels are methodical and long. Using your guns is considered cheap and grounds for being kicked from a game room. People have gotten carpal tunnel syndrome exclusively from this game.
Pretty much everything Marin said is true. Not sure about the guns thing though, you can use them and not be hacked on for it, but if you use machine guns ("sprayers"), you'll probably be kicked from certain games.
Well They Say "Omg Sprayers!!"But you Only Get Kicked If You Hack And I Think Its Pretty Fun.
The kicking system is a joke: Everyone in a room needs to vote for a kick, and if two people vote against the kick then they may remain in the room. This means any two hackers can stay in a game as long as they like. The system was and is fragile, on two separate occasions (known as The Locust Plagues) all players were given administrator capabilities from a hack, allowing anyone to permanently delete anyone elses character, effectively every character that logged on for almost a week was deleted. Hackers are a much bigger problem than in any other online game I've played.
Marin Wrote:The kicking system is a joke: Everyone in a room needs to vote for a kick, and if two people vote against the kick then they may remain in the room. This means any two hackers can stay in a game as long as they like. The system was and is fragile, on two separate occasions (known as The Locust Plagues) all players were given administrator capabilities from a hack, allowing anyone to permanently delete anyone elses character, effectively every character that logged on for almost a week was deleted. Hackers are a much bigger problem than in any other online game I've played.

this game sounds amazing shut up
The hacking situation became so bad I once had a player convince a room full of "vet" players they might as well not kick him: He was only shooting rockets from dual-wield SMGs
Ugh, this is the site that has Soldier Front isn't it? That automatically makes me turn a blind eye.
Takao Wrote:Ugh, this is the site that has Soldier Front isn't it? That automatically makes me turn a blind eye.
Yeah, it is. Go try Combat Arms, it is SO much better than Soldier Front. I only played SF once at a friends house, and I will never play it again.
I like it back when they had the Beta I was a lvl 34 and I was pretty skilled right now I'm around lvl 15 and I only play it when I am in the mood. The one thing I hate about this game is Butterfly technique its so carp ANNOYING. I tried it once and failed horribly.
The game is great but "Butterfly technique its so carp ANNOYING" but still and awesome game.