Gundam female characthers

Disscuss who is the best female charather in any gundam series

my favorites lacus cause she sings :3

Edit:this is to disscuss what the female characthers did in the anime and what kinda of impact they had in the show.

Also Please dont post stuff like "omg shes hot".Because that isnt what this theard is about.
Lacus or Cagalli are my favorites.

Lacus- cause she is calm, pretty and peaceful with a sense of justice and fights for freedom. All she wants is world-peace! And everyone else just wants to fight >Unhappy

Cagalli cause she sorta reminds me of me. She is rough on the outside but on the inside she is filled with justice! She fights for her people! Also cause she has the Akastuki! God, that is an awesome Gundam!
Can't we make this a general gundam anime thread and put it in the media forum?
I don't know, seems like it'll fit better there.
umm its more to disscuss the female charathers not the gundam series in general.

i rember when lacus piolts the Infinite Justice it just made me like her more xD
it was pretty cool how she stole the ship from zaft aswell
how is it creepy Chocked_2
theyre fictional charatchers and i just wanna see what other people think of the female charathers in gundam
No, it would be scary to see Lacus in a Gundam ; destroying things. I think this was what Brad was implying....?
ahhhh
haha it would be funny seeing some girl with pink hair flying in a ship blowing stuff up while singing about peace xD
(Sep. 22, 2009  2:06 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: No, it would be scary to see Lacus in a Gundam ; destroying things. I think this was what Brad was implying....?

no i was implying that making a thread about female characters only is weird
(Sep. 22, 2009  2:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: no i was implying that making a thread about female characters only is weird

then dont post if you think its weird?

Relena is pretty cool i liked all the stuff with heero it was intresting how much he changed after meeting her
(Sep. 22, 2009  2:20 AM)Dirge Wrote: then dont post if you think its weird?

ahahahaha
(Sep. 22, 2009  2:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahahahaha

arent you the one who always says if you have nothing to contruibte then dont post?
Except, on this message board, I barely see 'fangirls' make topics exclusively about male characters, seriously : only 'fanboys' always do ... For instance, why would anybody like Mao/Mariah from Beyblade anyway ... It is a deep and bizarre reflection process ...

Also, asterisk93, there is already a general Gundam topic. I am unsure what to do of this one, hm.
Kai-V I think someone should make a new gundam topic, a new gundam anime topic :3

Haha ure such an otaku man! xDD
Me 2
I like all the girls in 00 *nosebleed
I dont get what the problem is about this,i mean its not like its sexual orintated i just wanna disscuss what people think of the charathers by there actions in the anime and what kinda of impact they made on the series.not who is the hottest all the that carp
(Sep. 22, 2009  2:49 AM)Dirge Wrote: I dont get what the problem is about this,i mean its not like its sexual orintated i just wanna disscuss what people think of the charathers by there actions in the anime and what kinda of impact they made on the series.not who is the hottest all the that carp

then why not include the male characters

why not "gundam character discussion"

or better yet, just put it in the gundam thread
theres like 27 diffrent gundam series which would mean a hugeeee amount of characthers if it was characthers in genral so i made one for female charathers cause theyre genraly underrated and i thought it would be intresting to disscuss them and what they did in the series
(Sep. 22, 2009  3:02 AM)Dirge Wrote: theres like 27 diffrent gundam series which would mean a hugeeee amount of characthers if it was characthers in genral so i made one for female charathers cause theyre genraly underrated and i thought it would be intresting to disscuss them and what they did in the series

ok this is pretty good reasoning and you probably should have mentioned this in the OP lol
I came into this thread half expecting a thread about how Gundam protagnists are becoming more and more femine (Just look at Setsuna) with every iteration, like it was a Square Enix game or something.

Asuna from Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole Du Ciel is cool I guess. That and the story takes place in Canada carpers. Sure it's a manga, and not an anime, but I don't really care.
yeah ive noticed that from wing to seed the female charatchers seem to get alot more time and actully do alot more which is realy a nice change i would have loved to see relena being a piolt in wing.
but she was more of a peaceful person who was more of a support characther who made heero change from being a cold harden piolt to someone who actully cared about life
Well, I still think Relena. With her revelations about her father and the war she wanted no part of, and having such a massive effect on Heero Huy, the hardboiled soldier, changed the course of the war.
The girl from Mobile Fighter G Gundam was cool but didn't do near as much, except join Domon in a Shining Finger, which was awesome.

EDIT: just realized I restated some of what was above, my apologies. But, yeah, there's my reasoning as well. Not to sure about the pilot thing though, that was Treyze all the way.
yeah i liked that lady who was real loyal to zechs she was a decent piolt and she seemed to help relena realize that sometimes you do have to fight
my favourites wld have to be Relena and Noin (they're just plain awesome) Grin