Gulf Coast Bladers

Are there any Bladers looking to form a community in the Gulf Coast area, around Pensacola to Biloxi? I've recently gotten back into Beyblade and I'd really love to find people to play with!
Hello! We have a few ppl at GnG in Mobile AL who play, it's mainly casual stuff because we don't have a lot of people 😅 I just play in a tcg tournament and bring a stadium for people to play in, but I hope one day we can host tournaments
(Jul. 24, 2024  11:40 PM)reni Wrote: Hello! We have a few ppl at GnG in Mobile AL who play, it's mainly casual stuff because we don't have a lot of people 😅 I just play in a tcg tournament and bring a stadium for people to play in, but I hope one day we can host tournaments

Oh! Do you guys have a certain day that you meet up and play?
(Jul. 25, 2024  7:52 PM)rokami Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2024  11:40 PM)reni Wrote: Hello! We have a few ppl at GnG in Mobile AL who play, it's mainly casual stuff because we don't have a lot of people 😅 I just play in a tcg tournament and bring a stadium for people to play in, but I hope one day we can host tournaments

Oh! Do you guys have a certain day that you meet up and play?

I normally go every Sunday night for yugioh tournaments, but these days I'm bringing beyblade x stuff too 
(Jul. 26, 2024  5:02 AM)reni Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2024  7:52 PM)rokami Wrote: Oh! Do you guys have a certain day that you meet up and play?

I normally go every Sunday night for yugioh tournaments, but these days I'm bringing beyblade x stuff too 
Awesome! Is it cool if I DM you? I'd love to talk more and hopefully meet up!
(Jul. 26, 2024  6:38 AM)rokami Wrote: Awesome! Is it cool if I DM you? I'd love to talk more and hopefully meet up!

Yeah no problem! I'll ping u in the discord you can dm me there