[Guide]  theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching.

No I’m seriously asking because back then when I was a child, I used to always kiss fake beyblades for “good luck”. I used to do it recently until I heard the situation of the fakes
(Nov. 02, 2021  10:01 PM)Attila Wrote: No I’m seriously asking because back then when I was a child, I used to always kiss fake beyblades for “good luck”. I used to do it recently until I heard the situation of the fakes

Ok. Licking beyblades is totally normal.
(Nov. 03, 2021  9:27 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  10:01 PM)Attila Wrote: No I’m seriously asking because back then when I was a child, I used to always kiss fake beyblades for “good luck”. I used to do it recently until I heard the situation of the fakes

Ok. Licking beyblades is totally normal.

Chill I was a child 😭

The real danger is if the material were to shed and you were to breathe it in or ingest it. Kissing it probably still isn't the safest, but if you did manage to ingest any particulate the amount was probably so small you just passed it normally. 

Still don't recommend it, but you're probably okay.
(Nov. 03, 2021  3:26 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:

The real danger is if the material were to shed and you were to breathe it in or ingest it. Kissing it probably still isn't the safest, but if you did manage to ingest any particulate the amount was probably so small you just passed it normally. 

Still don't recommend it, but you're probably okay.

Thanks!!!
First time posting here. Anybody have any experience with Dream field Z amazon seller in Canada?
https://www.amazon.ca/Launcher-B-169-Sta...78&sr=8-14
https://www.amazon.ca/Youngs-B-169-Varia...C78&sr=8-1
Here are two same priced Lucifer. One comes with an additional launcher. Thoughts?

Edit: Purchased the kit with the extra launcher, completely legit. This seller also had Jet Wyvern and Death Solomon for 20$ (10$ each)... not sure why they sold it for so low, both were also legit.