Guess whos back?

okay. ive had a nice week off and i really forgot most of who was on these forums. but im gonna cut to the chase. i really think brad is a stupid, wanna be know it all on beyblade. he probably thinks hes the best in the world, literally. i mean come on, i owned both you and annieduck horribly, and you banned me because i would have further bashed you if you wouldnt have banned me so you took the cowards way out.

goin back to the archives at bbforums.com, i didnt like most of the people either. it was me against, hm lets see the whole community? and i still defended myself well. this is just a short summary, trust me i can go on for many pages more, but im making it short so its easier for you people to read. my final last statements here.

list of people i like, dislike, and who newcomers should look out for

G - wins the award for nicest most helpful person on this thread. good person overall.

roan/jack/artie- yous arent even seperate sentences. immature, non like able, and ignorant. lou isnt here, if he was he would have definitely heard my mouth.

keyblader! - gotta admit you really kept to yourself here. i wonder how did you find bbforums.com, which also led to these forums? good luck with the community, youre gonna need it. and p.s. ive seen the lisa tourmament videos. i saw the little statement in the description you wrote about me and chris. take them off or i will report you to youtube.

last but not least! brad! you are a weird, stuck up know it all, with no life but to check these forums 24/7. my tip for you heading into life, dont go off thinking your the greatest. youre going to wind up very disapointed. well im at a loss of words now. really dont got much to say. anyone else i left it, its because i didnt know yous all that well. doubt ill make a return to beywiki, never liked it anyway.

p.s.: am i still gonna be entered in the contest to win free beyblade stuff for joining beywiki?
banned for - well, do i really need to explain this?

also no you're not carp entered you moron
/delete thread please
I stopped right here
brandon-the kid who made my name a disgrace Wrote:i really think brad is a stupid

Chocked He really worded that part badly
no, it's funny
because google= owning someone, m i rite
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=327&pid=6234#pid6234

he wasn't banned for getting the answer right, he was banned for being a big douchebag about it

I was about to defend myself against what he said, but I really don't think it's necessary at all; anyone who's taken any time to talk to me knows otherwise.
also considering i am at work 8 hours a day, i wonder how i am here 24/7. that's pretty impressive on my part, i'd say.

also i sure as carp am not the best in the world nor is that really a priority of mine. just sharing what i know Smile

Quote:it was me against, hm lets see the whole community?

i bet we were all at fault there
brandonk129 Wrote:p.s.: am i still gonna be entered in the contest to win free beyblade stuff for joining beywiki?

this part made me crack a smile.

"BRAD, YOU SUCK.... Can I have free beyblades now???"
lol, i just read his post

"offensive attack launch"

real specific, jerkface
I hate Brad. I hate Brad. I hate Brad.

Give me free beyblade. lol
Anyway, does anyone feel I wasn't justified in banning him?
He really was an carp in that thread......

"gg for you fools" is only said by egotistical morons like Brandon.

You had every right to ban him from the forums the first time around, and I don't even need to comment on the second time.
I'm still LOLing at the PS part. That was hilarious. Even his title is "Brad's gay". He could've at least played nice till the drawing was over.
Anger overcomes smartness most of the time.
rofl

Why am I grouped with Artie and Sam? I sure as hell don't act like they do on here all the time.

Anyway, good riddance. Hope your PS3 keeps you company!
Just Banned brandonk129 Forever and Never let him back on this forum again Brad.
What a dumb carp how you gonna talk all that carp then ask if you in the contest thats like asking some1 if they shower everyday what a dumb carp.
I would refrain from swearing that much in one sentence.
Dranzer206 Wrote:What a dumb carp how you gonna talk all that carp then ask if you in the contest thats like asking some1 if they shower everyday what a dumb carp.
I shower every other day.
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Dranzer206 Wrote:What a dumb carp how you gonna talk all that carp then ask if you in the contest thats like asking some1 if they shower everyday what a dumb carp.
I shower every other day.

me too
Tamer Brad Wrote:I'm still LOLing at the PS part. That was hilarious. Even his title is "Brad's gay". He could've at least played nice till the drawing was over.

Maybe he was too proud to drop it long enough. We don't all have your control Brad. Which is fairly humorous now that I have said it because I've seen you rip people apart in an instant, but yeah for an outburst like that I think it's obvious the course of action that must be taken.
Ozuma Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:I'm still LOLing at the PS part. That was hilarious. Even his title is "Brad's gay". He could've at least played nice till the drawing was over.

Maybe he was too proud to drop it long enough. We don't all have your control Brad. Which is fairly humorous now that I have said it because I've seen you rip people apart in an instant, but yeah for an outburst like that I think it's obvious the course of action that must be taken.

It's weird he did that, I honestly would've been cool with if it he just came back and acted normally. Oh well.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:

It's weird he did that, I honestly would've been cool with if it he just came back and acted normally. Oh well.
I've done crazier things based on principles so this isn't a big deal to me, but then again this sort of thing is bad for a community in general. I mean if you let HIM get away with this sorta carp anarchy would ensue and you'd have chaos all over the board. I'm not saying that he should be used as an example of power. I'm just saying that a friendly reminder of rules are rules is always a necessary evil for any "leader".
Haha, it wasn't even a technical rule-breaking thing, I'm just not going to entertain someone who says things such as, "this board sucks, everyone are dicks except for me, and also I would like some free Beyblades from the carp who runs this shithole."