Guess the Beyblade: Okay lets try this again.

(May. 10, 2009  2:57 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Looks like scissor attacker from metal Dranzer.Not 100% sure though

Incorrect.
(May. 10, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Incorrect.

Hmm,I remember that bump and the tiny bumps around it from somewhere...Dark Driger,Dark wing,Yeah its dark Driger! I knew I remembered those bumps when I had an obsession with the dark series
Good luck with my beyblade part.Wink
Attached Files

.jpg   attack.jpg (Size: 2.02 KB / Downloads: 68)
People, load GIMP on to your computer and use the crop tool if photoshop is unavailable.
(May. 10, 2009  3:54 AM)Khel Wrote: People, load GIMP on to your computer and use the crop tool if photoshop is unavailable.

he means this
Attached Files

.jpg   attack.jpg (Size: 1.84 KB / Downloads: 51)
*FACEPALM*

@ Brads post;

Is that Scissor Cutter from Bearing Stinger?
(May. 10, 2009  2:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder how long you think you can get away with talking to me like that. Grin

HEY LOOK AT THIS. The image has been cropped down so there's no empty space. It's detailed enough to give a good enough hint, but not so obvious that it's clear what the answer is immediately. You guys seem to be having trouble finding the balance between showing a grey square and showing half the Beyblade with the name painted over.

Its obviously the ar from metal draciel
Storm Pegasis it wasn't even your turn. And you don't even have to download gimp or whatever, you can even use MS Paint. Anything can be used if you just use it properly. D=

Thanks Brad. Confused
(May. 10, 2009  9:05 AM)Sega Wrote: *FACEPALM*

@ Brads post;

Is that Scissor Cutter from Bearing Stinger?

(May. 10, 2009  11:44 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Its obviously the ar from metal draciel

Both incorrect.
sorry brad.but giga put hard work into this and i thought you were gonna close the topic agian after i tried.
Brad..What about me,I posted before saying it was Dark wing from dark driger.
Turtle Survivor from Metal Draciel @ Brad?
brad-

Bearing Base
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
(May. 10, 2009  8:09 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Brad..What about me,I posted before saying it was Dark wing from dark driger.

You edited it in after your post. Obviously, I don't read everyone's post twice to make sure they add anything. You were correct.
Yay,I knew when I had a Obsession with the dark series that it would pay off sometime
Attached Files

.jpg   Wolymammoth.JPG (Size: 2.1 KB / Downloads: 93)
(May. 10, 2009  9:11 PM)Anu Wrote: Wolf Crusher
Wolborg MS

Yeah
Game 1 Anu Beat this
Attached Files

.jpg   todayscollectors-store_2052_1590234.jpg (Size: 1.83 KB / Downloads: 79)
burning kerburous
triple attacker
(May. 10, 2009  9:29 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Dark Gargoyle MS's attack ring.

You need to say the name of the part.Not just attack ring,Like burning kerberous's attack ring is called triple attacker.
(May. 10, 2009  12:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: Storm Pegasis it wasn't even your turn. And you don't even have to download gimp or whatever, you can even use MS Paint. Anything can be used if you just use it properly. D=

Thanks Brad. Confused

Sorry.TiredConfused
(May. 10, 2009  9:30 PM)BladeBee Wrote: You need to say the name of the part.Not just attack ring,Like burning kerberous's attack ring is called triple attacker.

Circle Upper.
Añu that's to small
(May. 10, 2009  9:30 PM)BladeBee Wrote: You need to say the name of the part.Not just attack ring,Like burning kerberous's attack ring is called triple attacker.

It should be fine since we do that in the Customization forum anyways.