Guess the Beyblade: Okay lets try this again.

i like pie
Attached Files

.jpg   Winter.jpg (Size: 2.94 KB / Downloads: 71)
No. To small
(May. 09, 2009  6:45 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i like pie

Damn it man why are you ruining this thread? Post a less messed up picture.
Since he`s not on would it be ok if i posted one? I`ll need a minute or two since I am on my psp and dont have the luxury of copy and pasting haha.
yeah you can take over. He has done those kinds of posts many times.
[Image: SlashRigerMS11-2.jpg]

That any good?
Incorrect!
(May. 09, 2009  9:15 PM)Hero Wrote: Incorrect!

...erm, yeah it is. thats slash upper and slash rigers cwd
(May. 09, 2009  9:20 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: ...erm, yeah it is. thats slash upper and slash rigers cwd
(May. 09, 2009  9:06 PM)Rustin Wrote: slash driger MS?

No, he said slash driger, and he didn't specify the blade. But you are correct Smile!
(May. 09, 2009  9:15 PM)Hero Wrote: Incorrect!

Pretty sure he meant Riger...
if im right than someone else can put the next picture up for me gtg
hahahaha this kind of carp is exactly why i closed the last thread
someone else can have mine in which case, macbook chargers busted, so cant use it to do anything picture related at the moment. go for it rustin.
um guys im sorry. i hate it when people figure it out so easily.and if you dont mind i could put a bigger better pic then the other one if it is ok.im sorry Smithicide
um yeah tell me to make it bigger if its bad
Attached Files

.jpg   Winter.jpg (Size: 2.89 KB / Downloads: 134)
please i love playing this its fun.someone answer
(May. 09, 2009  11:57 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: please i love playing this its fun.someone answer

...Driger MS metal upper..
yup.bee post a pic
It is a mystery
Attached Files

.jpg   Part 4.JPG (Size: 3.87 KB / Downloads: 120)
wyvern dj dj spiker
(May. 10, 2009  12:15 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: wyvern dj dj spiker

Mystery Solved Yeah,,Smiley said it for me
This is pathetic.
ok brad take my spot and you put one up.lets see how pathetic it is
(May. 10, 2009  1:44 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: ok brad take my spot and you put one up.lets see how pathetic it is

I wonder how long you think you can get away with talking to me like that. Grin

.jpg   guessbey.jpg (Size: 2.2 KB / Downloads: 101)

HEY LOOK AT THIS. The image has been cropped down so there's no empty space. It's detailed enough to give a good enough hint, but not so obvious that it's clear what the answer is immediately. You guys seem to be having trouble finding the balance between showing a grey square and showing half the Beyblade with the name painted over.
(May. 10, 2009  2:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder how long you think you can get away with talking to me like that. Grin

HEY LOOK AT THIS. The image has been cropped down so there's no empty space. It's detailed enough to give a good enough hint, but not so obvious that it's clear what the answer is immediately. You guys seem to be having trouble finding the balance between showing a grey square and showing half the Beyblade with the name painted over.

Looks like scissor attacker from metal Dranzer.Not 100% sure though