Poll: Good thread idea?

Yes
90.91%
No
6.06%
Don't care
3.03%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
can someone please just give me the name of bumpkings ar so I can move on with my life..
It's on the wiki, not to mention other sites.

Oh wait, you posted it..........why would you post a picture you didn't know the answer to? D:
Game 2
Bump King, Upper Force Ring
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: It's on the wiki, not to mention other sites.

Oh wait, you posted it..........why would you post a picture you didn't know the answer to? D:

No one gave me the answer to my picture yet,So i was asking someone give me the name of bumpkings ar So I can move on with my life As in someone give me the answer already.
sorry but bee talks a little to much about metal dranzer
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:30 PM)Kei Wrote: Game 2
Bump King, Upper Force Ring

Finally,your correct,post a pic now XD
Oh right. Well you shouldn't give hints unless half an hour has passed. =_= Either way, I guess Kei wins then. Joyful_3
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:33 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh right. Well you shouldn't give hints unless half an hour has passed. =_= Either way, I guess Kei wins then. Joyful_3

Well when I guessed Draciel V on the first pic You told me to read the rules And I would have it,So I did it also when Flamer said Bump king I said Give me the name of bump king's ar so I can move with the rest of my life XD
metal driger cross spike
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:49 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: metal driger cross spike

Incorrect.
metal driger first clutch base metal driger versoin
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:50 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: metal driger first clutch base metal driger versoin

Correct! Post your picture.
Dammit. Too slow. ^^;
The sticker pretty much gives it away
Dragoon G First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)
this is mine.sorry about the bad quality
Attached Files

.bmp   weeeeeeeee.bmp (Size: 143.02 KB / Downloads: 9)
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:55 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Dragoon G First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)

Correct.
Flamer is yours Driger S AR tiger defense
Wow. Now BladeBee has to put two images up. Joyful_3

You should make the harder picture for game two........

V Oh wait. XD
Tiger Defenser - Driger S

So technically BladeBee got it wrong...
Game 2 is the one where the Commitee can guess right?
bladebee got it first. sorry aqua
BladeBee: Yes.

flamerx1231: Actually, he gave an incomplete name, therefore, Aqua won.