No
6.06%
Don't care
3.03%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
metal driger cross spiker
Metal Driger - Cross Spiker

EDIT: damn...
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: Mm......I disagree. I clearly stated that if applicable, the mold had to be put. Rules have to be clear and stuck to so that in the event of a disagreement, an answer can be found. If I gave them that when I put it in the rules that the mold was necessary, then I'd have to be laxer on other rules as well. And then things just get confusing. Unhappy

Just because you stated it doesn't mean the rule is a good rule. You're just frustrating people for no reason.

Whatever, do what you want.
Cross Spiker, Metal Driger.

................it still has the correct file name. D:
Wow, this thread was just made today and it already has over 200 posts...

I really like the idea. I doubt I`ll know any though Unhappy
Eh... correct. But dont' blame me I just got a computer about 8 months ago... for the first time ever...
brad your loseing a guessing game of which beyblade part is that to a 12 year old. i won??
Btw when you guys post the pic, can you state whether it's from Game 1 or Game 2 to avoid confusion.
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just because you stated it doesn't mean the rule is a good rule. You're just frustrating people for no reason.

Whatever, do what you want.

Don't just end there. I don't want you mad at me. Crying I didn't think it was a bad rule, it just made you think about your answer a bit more. I don't think anyone was really frustrated and if they were then they should probably calm down a bit and not get mad at a game?
I can get rid of it if you hate it that much. :\
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:52 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: brad your loseing a guessing game of which beyblade part is that to a 12 year old. i won??

Fortunately for me, I actually own and know how to use most of these parts. Grin
toche brad.
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:55 PM)jsc Wrote: er... So do I post a new pic?

No, flamer won Game 1, now he has to post a pic.
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:02 AM)Aqua Wrote: Game 2

[Image: 3590ebo.jpg]

Holy Despell.

(best part name ever)
once agian i won 4
Attached Files

.jpg   Winter.jpg (Size: 1.56 KB / Downloads: 148)
its really hard to see that part with all the space around it
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Holy Despell.

(best part name ever)
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:06 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Zeus-holy despell

Both incorrect.
i know. its so hard
is Aqua's Death/Shadow driger's star shape
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:07 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i know. its so hard

(Apr. 26, 2009  11:52 PM)Aqua Wrote: Btw when you guys post the pic, can you state whether it's from Game 1 or Game 2 to avoid confusion.

(Apr. 27, 2009  12:09 AM)BladeBee Wrote: is Aqua's Death/Shadow driger's star shape

Incorrect.
megalo arm cross dragon
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:13 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: megalo arm cross dragon

Incorrect.