Poll: Good thread idea?

Yes
90.91%
No
6.06%
Don't care
3.03%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:01 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well I said the beyblade and part first XD,but good job deikalo
Shooter Change Core Alpha only came from one Beyblade; why should I name the Beyblade as well when that's specific enough?
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Shooter Change Core Alpha only came from one Beyblade; why should I name the Beyblade as well when that's specific enough?

I Dunno,I didn't make this game
Uh, Dei won. Plus you edited your post to include that BladeBee. :\ Dei, got a pic?
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyways, here’s how to do it:
1. When guessing the beyblade part you must specify: the name of the part, the beyblade it came from, which mold (if applicable) and which recolour (if applicable).
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:12 PM)Giga Wrote: Uh, Dei won. Plus you edited your post to include that BladeBee. :\ Dei, got a pic?

EDIT:nvm same time XD I already went already so Deikalo post a pic
EDIT: I'm kinda late....
Argh, Dei has won. She needs to post a picture. And it was the RC.
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:18 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Which part are we guessing? The WD or RC?

Deikailo already won...
Yeah, I was staring at the pic for awhile, trying to figure out which it was. My post was slow.....So nevermind
Yes, I was uploading it, sorry.

[Image: 2nj0n6.gif]
master draciel white recolour Smash turtle
Aha, people are getting annoyed already. XD You can't edit posts guys. Didn't think you'd need to be told that. First post with the correct part name and blade name gets it.

Don't get mad at people for uploading things. I've seen people take hours to upload things in similiar threads. :\

Also, that's a really hard one Dei. Pinching_eyes_2 Considering recolours as well I'm not sure where to start. XD
draggon v
No, Bladebee, no flamer.

No one is ever gonna get this. xD I took the pic myself, btw. On my phone no less.
dragoon v eight spike
War Lion, white recolor.
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:25 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: dragoon v eight spike

Dragoon G has the eight spike AR..and wow I did not take the pic but I can tell thats not right
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: War Lion, white recolor.

Hey, you can't do that! Crying
Galeon,War Lion white recolor.Sorry that I stole ur answer brad but the Rules say committee members cant play unless the picture has been up for an hour
Oh, I didn't see that. No fun!
No to all current guesses.

Eat my shorts, Brad! xD
What the hell. No idea, something white. A dragoon I suppose, maybe something else. Half tempted to say either Reverse Dragon or Dual Dragon (Dragoons S and F respectively.) but I'm not sure It is a mystery
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:30 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No to all current guesses.

Eat my shorts, Brad! xD

Bart simpson:No deikalo you eat my shorts,and I say thats spin dragoon Cross Dragon