0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Here is my new combo.
The launch (Click to View)
Parts Choice (Click to View)
testing videos (Click to View)
Switchblad3r's tests (Click to View)
Can you do other tests...?

I've learned myself- posting a testing thread with only a few tests, is never the best idea.
(Oct. 16, 2013  1:31 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Can you do other tests...?

I've learned myself- posting a testing thread with only a few tests, is never the best idea.

I will try... there is barely any more tests I can do.
PS I lost my D.
I would test for you, unfortunately I do not have a CF. Could anything substitute it? GCF? I am seriuosly wondering about your results and how a heavy synchrom with an E230 can OS against duo...
(Oct. 16, 2013  1:33 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I would test for you, unfortunately I do not have a CF. Could anything substitute it? GCF? I am seriuosly wondering about your results and how a heavy synchrom with an E230 can OS against duo...

It destabilized Duo, also GCF would work.
OK I will edit this posts with test results against attack, defense, and stamina later tonight. I will sliding shoot against all customs, seeing as I do not have dragooon.
EDIT: Yes I will do upper mode against 145 and under customs.
(Oct. 16, 2013  1:37 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: OK I will edit this posts with test results against attack, defense, and stamina later tonight. I will sliding shoot against all customs, seeing as I do not have dragooon.

oh, and do unboost mode against all customs 145 and under.
Can somebody test it against reviser dragooon b : d and another 230 ( e230,f230 or just 230) variant combo ?
Er... yah. :\

Gryph Wyvang E230CF vs. Duo Cancer W145WD
Beys alternated launching first.
Wyvang: wins, 2/10 (both OS)
Cancer: wins, 8/10 (All OS)
Gryph Wyvang E230CF win rate: 20%

IDK how you got this thing to KO... Wyvang can't get anywhere near Duo. XD

The only way this guy could really pull an OS was if it shoved Duo far enough up the tornado ridge that WD's edge rolled on the ground, and the thing wobbled like crazy and lost a bucketload of spin. In most of the other matches Duo won by miles and miles. :\ I tried banking, stalling, but nothing worked. Unhappy

E230 can work wonders against stamina on a Synchrom, thought. The same thing was tested here, although not with CF. Smile
Conditions
BB-10
L/R Beylauncher
Prime CS
Prime RF
New WD

Gryph Wyvang E230GCF vs. MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang GB145 RF
Gryph Wyvang E230GCF vs. Revizer Revizer E230CS
Gryph Wyvang E230GCF vs. Phantom Cancer W145WD
I did a test, my results were a lot different.

You should probably re-do your tests or something, what I got was way off from what you got.
your test may be different because of the mode E230 was in and also my CF was kinda worn down and about a MM shorter than a mint tip. I can post videos. also, I was using a Hasbro ripcord launcher.
(Jun. 09, 1970  11:34 PM)AZL Wrote: oh, and do unboost mode against all customs 145 and under.
I made sure to follow this, my tests were completely fair.
(Oct. 17, 2013  12:21 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 1970  11:34 PM)AZL Wrote: oh, and do unboost mode against all customs 145 and under.
I made sure to follow this, my tests were completely fair.

I'll Just post some videos.
EDIT: I posted it.