Greetings from Poland

Hi guys Smile
I am here for few days now and I feel like I should post something about myself.

Although I'm not as beyblade-literate as people here, but I'm willing to learn.
I played beyblade as a kid - when the first /second generation was in shops.

Recently thanks to Hasbro, Metal Masters Beyblades appeared in different shops in Poland and thou Metal Fusion series is still hard to get - that's all right.

I got in touch with Hasbro Poland about organizing an event /tournament and I received from them 5 x Super Vortex Stadium + 35 different prizes (5 electronic tops, 10 accessories, 25 metal masters beyblades). The tournament took place on 12th of November and only 11 bladers took part in it. So I'm left with something around 15 prizes (5 accessories and 10 beyblades) for the next event.

You can view pictures here:
http://kouji.cba.pl/turniej.html - there are also 2 videos - fights from group A (6 fights) and the final - all posted on youtube.
I've also made video of unboxing of my Screw Capricorne 90MF

Here's my collection so far:
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Midnight Serpent M145MS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Thermal Lacetra WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Rock Aries ED145B
Mercury Anubis 85XF
Screw Capricorne 90MF

and I'm waiting for my "Strongest Blader Set" (Blitz Unicorno, Nightmare Rex, Basalt Horogium) and VariAres D: D

I hope to learn from you guys.
ZOMG A POLISH Grin
One of my best friends is Polish.

Poland's very different then the United States, or at least that's what I've heard.

Anyways, welcome to the WBO. Make sure to read the rules and follow them!
Dzien Dobry! Enjoy your time here. Literacy is not a requirement, but this site is a great way to learn more than you need to know about Beyblade. Learn to use the search engine at the top of the page and the BeyWiki and you will have all the information you need. Be aware, some of the Beyblade names change - Japanese Gravity Perseus, Hasbro released as Gravity Destroyer - don't get confused! If you have a question, ask it here Good luck!
I see you have the Korean SonoKong version of Spiral Capricorn (Hasbro name for Screw Capricorn), nice. That Metal Flat tip could come in handy!