Greetings from Enski~

Hello! My name is Enski and I'm de-lurking for a bit to greet myself.

I'm from Idaho and I've been a fan of Beyblade since the original series. I'm always into games with cartoon shows. I'm into other cartoons/anime & comics/manga (and webcomics), too.

A friend of mine recently got into beyblade, so I'm getting more into the hobby side of things (I mostly collect beys that appeal to me, but this is the first time I'm considering parts and customization. On the flip side, I'm planning on us watching all of MFB sometime soon). I have another friend who has a couple of beys, and the three of us might create a long distance team.

I hope to learn a lot during my stay here (and subscribe to a ton of threads, now that I finally made an account). I'll be sure to ask questions, if they haven't been covered.

And please excuse any emoticons or fish/nautical puns I use.

Thank you! 0u0 )
Hiya, Enski! My name is Duck; nice to meet you!

...Wow. Finally someone who actually gives a detailed introduction, quack. I can already tell you'll be a kind member who will post substantially. And you have nice grammar, too. New members really should take a hint from you. Smile

I'm not familiar with the old series/toyline, but there are lots of people here who are familiar. I do hope you like the MFBB series/toyline once you start getting involved in it!

So, welcome to the WBO! I assume you've already read the rules and Kai-V's PM, but if you haven't, make sure to do so! And all the typical stuff: obey the rules, be polite, and have fun. Make sure to use the search engine before making a new thread, and try not to SPAM old threads unless it's mandatory. There's no point in having two threads for the same topic, hahah.

Oh, it's fine. I'm not sure about the other members, but I'm rather fond of puns and emoticons. Wink
It's nice to met you, Duck! (Apologies for the late reply. My attention is scattered all over the net.)

Haha! Thank you! I'm used to doll communities where long-ish intros are sort of the norm? I was hoping that this one wouldn't be too long, but I guess there's nothing to worry about.

I was in gradeschool/junior high when the first series was airing, so I can't remember too much of it (minus favorite/least favorite characters). I did follow MFB when it started, but now I have a lot of catching up to do. Maybe the longer I'm on the forums, the more I'll learn/re-learn about both of them!

I'll try my best to stick with the rules. I'm always wary about adding content to older threads, but I think I make the right calls when I do mention something. Oh, and the search is my go-to for everything.

8D Ah, rad~ Then maybe I'll leave a few puns if they flow well with the topic.