Greetings from Brisbane, Australia

Hello everybody that is reading this, as the thread subject describes I'm from Brisbane, Australia. I used to be an avid beyblader, even a member of a team called the Vortex Bladers which had it's own website Out of Vortex. For some years now i've growen out of touch with beyblade, but my interest in the hobby is began to rekindle it's lost spark. I'd be interested in meeting other bladers in my area for a friendly battle. I enjoy listening to music which is soulful and emotional, where the artist plays with their emotions and from the heart. I've been playing for 5 years, and have an increasing interest in psychology. Well that's about it, i look forward to
hearing from everybody
i remember out of vortex, welcome Smile
welcome to the WBO! Grin
(Nov. 15, 2009  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i remember out of vortex, welcome Smile

To be honest I'm not sure what has happened to the web site and other people that were involved. Thanks everybody for the warm welcome, hopefuly i'll be able to meet a few people from my area.
Welcome!

You bought stuff off of Ebay from me. Glad to see you on here.
welcome to WBO fyuuor from the Vortex Bladers
Welcome! Another Aussie! Man, you people just keep popping up!
(Nov. 16, 2009  12:51 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Welcome!

You bought stuff off of Ebay from me. Glad to see you on here.
Small world. I'm looking forward to recieving them in the mail soon, it's added a sense of mystery to my day by not knowing when they'll arrive, lol
But it's nice to see you here as well.
Dragonsclaw where are you from?