Greetings! Spanish blader in here!

Hey guys! So, I'm a guy from Barcelona who has 20 years old.

Too many times I wished to have my old Beyblade gear back, though it got all broken years ago while being a child.
I tried to get back to this world but all I could find were those new metal fury beyblades (Do not take it wrong, I just don't like their designs, I find them... like.. Poor.)

So well, I bought a pair of gold beyblades (Driger and Dranzer) and went back to a spanish-talktive forum that I know, It's not too active but I could read in some posts about this forum and I decided to join it.

About what I like? My hobbies, well, I do Cosplay. Besides of that there are not too many things to talk about.

I hope I find cool people in here to talk about Old-school beyblade and more!

~Raidenovich
Welcome! There's plenty of people on here that love the old plastic gen so you'll have plenty of friends on here! Have fun Smile.
Have fun an be responsible
Welcome! Go Ahead And Shoot Me A PM If You Have Any Questions Or In Need Of A New Avatar Or Signature. Most Importantly You'll Meet Awesome Members And Amazing Moderators While Using This Site Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
¡Thank you so much guys!
So I've finally bought a new beyblade of the last generation I think.

This one:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg?feature=og]

Ultimate gravity destroyer, I really do like it :p
Welcome! Yeah, there are a number of people who like and play the old systems: I myself am a huge fan of the HMS Beyblades.

The cosplay you did for your avatar wouldn't happen to be Chrom from FE13, right?
(Dec. 11, 2013  10:42 AM)Ga Wrote: Welcome! Yeah, there are a number of people who like and play the old systems: I myself am a huge fan of the HMS Beyblades.

The cosplay you did for your avatar wouldn't happen to be Chrom from FE13, right?

Yes! It is! I made it for the manga saloon here in Barcelona though I couldn't finish all the details. I'm still working on it, anyway, couldn't hesitate on taking some photos!

(Damn, I'm so happy you found out it's Chrom XD)

[Image: 1476645_246266258871634_1940844345_n.jpg]
Very nice! haha

You're using the Great Lord promotion, so you should totally see if you can make an Exalted Falchion for the cosplay instead of a normal Falchion.
(Dec. 11, 2013  11:45 AM)Ga Wrote: Very nice! haha

You're using the Great Lord promotion, so you should totally see if you can make an Exalted Falchion for the cosplay instead of a normal Falchion.

Thankies mate! I'll try, I want this cosplay to look BADDASS.