Greetings Bladers of the World..

.. I am Vaxtin. I have been a blader since the original American release. I do not have them all, but I eventually stopped collecting during the GT series.

With the new, and surprisingly entertaining MF series, I've began to collect once again.

I am 18, male, and I do hope I enjoy something here, even if I don't visit the site often.

As of now, I have 8 Beys from the MF series.
welcome! What beys do you have? and you don't happen to have any hms do you?
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome To the WBO.
Thank you for welcoming me.

(Jan. 17, 2011  7:37 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: welcome! What beys do you have? and you don't happen to have any hms do you?

I now have 11 Beys.

-Dark Wolf
-Lightning L-Drago
-Counter Leone
-Earth Virgo
-Thermal Pices
-Storm Aquario
-Rock Leone
-Dark Bull
-Rock Orso
-Storm Capricorn
-Rock Gasher

---

I do. I think I have.. Dragoon, Strata, Driger.. And I think one more.. At least I think HMS means that series with the strange launcher.. That can launch Right or Left.
It does indeed. Welcome!
welcome new bladder. watch for the trolls under the bridges.
Again, thank you for the welcomes'.

And I am sure trolls are just about everywhere these days.
Hey there, nice to see someone else around here.

I'm actually around the same age as you. I was lucky to get all the new MF beyblades I have. I originally bought a pack with storm aries and dark wolf in it. about a few months later I bought an L drago. then, luckily, my mom surprised me with quite a few of them she had found on sale for four dollars each. I've obtained about a few others since then, but that's it.

Also, I do lots of lurking. don't talk to much, unless I have something to say.
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:43 AM)Slee Wrote: Hey there, nice to see someone else around here.

I'm actually around the same age as you. I was lucky to get all the new MF beyblades I have. I originally bought a pack with storm aries and dark wolf in it. about a few months later I bought an L drago. then, luckily, my mom surprised me with quite a few of them she had found on sale for four dollars each. I've obtained about a few others since then, but that's it.

Also, I do lots of lurking. don't talk to much, unless I have something to say.

Well that is interesting. I started this collection at Christmas. My list is in order. I got 3 on Christmas. And the rest all in this month.