Greetings : )

Um, what to say?

Hi all. I am by no means new to beyblade but haven't actually played since I was about 14 (about 6 yrs now). I have recently come back mainly because Takara.Tomy have produced Metal Beyblades (bit slow on picking that one up)

I have to admit, because of my long stay away from the game I am bit old school.

I am happy to help anyone with any problems, if you want me to help. I did my far share of quick fixes and repairs when I was a kid, and have a wealth of knowledge on how to glue things XD
I have ordered one of the new blades (which I will study), so yeah...awesome.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, I guess. Stupid
Welcome Smile
Your Display Picture is Sweet.!
And welcome to WBO.! Cute
You know what....I am feeling very welcome XD

Seriously though thanks

Oh and ReallyRandomTJ thanks for the "Your Display Picture is Sweet.!". You obviously have good taste XD
Indeed I do. Pinching_eyes_2 Ahaha.
Glad you feel welcome. i got the same "welcome" treatment when i joined. Cute
welcome to WBO

hope you have a good time ^^
Welcome! I'm glad you found us. Smile Which MFB did you get?
Welcome to WBO! I hope you have a good time.
Welcome to the WBO hope you like it here.
(Aug. 25, 2009  8:33 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome! I'm glad you found us. Smile Which MFB did you get?

Sorry it has taken a while, just watched my local non-league team get owned in a football match by a bunch of chavs Unhappy

Um, I ordered Leone (? spelling) starter from theintoy.co.uk. I probably could have got it a lot cheaper (maybe) somewhere else, but I have used intoy before and they are very good.

Also, again, thanks for the great welcome Smile
Hmmm...you like Bleach...you're a fellow old-school blader that took a long break until very very recently...and you knew how to fix a broken beyblade...I think you and me will get along just fine.

Just curious but what blades did you use mainly? Just asking because I'm new here to and so far I have yet to meet anyone that remembers the old days before all this metal.