[Greenville, South Carolina] Bey Meet and possible tournament

Anyone else living in or around the Greenville area want to set up a bey meet and maybe a tournament if we get around 10 people to come.
i live in gastonia, NC and may be abble to come if the NC tourney Arkra12 is on a differant day.
yea it seems like im not getting many people to post on this so it might be a while
A little late on this subject, but I could probably be able to do something, I'm in Union, I know theres a lot of people in Spartanburg that battle. Maybe I could find more people, also I have friends that could come too
I live in columbia,sc maybe i could come in the summer in 2011. Plus ive never been to a real tournament.
I might be able to go in the summer. I am moving to Fort Mill in the summer. Probably mid June is the earliest I'
d be able to go.
If we were to stage an event it would have to be from june 11-17 only days i'm free over the summer
i think i can do a tournament on june 17th
If you guys don't mind commuting to North Carolina, just join this one. I've run many successful tournaments before so it should be approved once I get 8 attendees. Right now I have 4.
Hey I live in Spartanburg. Let me know when and where and me and my friends will be there.
maybe in charolete,nc on the 17th
(May. 04, 2011  10:04 PM)amarz Wrote: maybe in charolete,nc on the 17th
This is for South Carolina. If you want to do NC, go to this topic:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Greensbo...lay-Thread
no no no i want south carolina i was just assembling a back up plan just in case
Well Greensboro isn't all that far away and there are already four committed Beybladers for that tournament. If you want to show up and get some other people to go, we can get the tournament approved.
what place though and what time
Check the other thread. It will say everything. Read about it here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Greensbo...lay-Thread

If we get 8 people on that list, it becomes automatically approved. (basically)
im looking for a tournament in greenvile
i live in columbia south carolina and i have been looking for some good bladers and a competition so wehen do you guys want to set this tournament up.
I live in greenville southcarolina wanna meet up?