Great MFB combo

Hey everybody this is my best MFB combo.

This Beyblade can spin for about 3 minutes and 7 seconds without being hit by other beyblades.

It goes like this:

Wheel/AR: Pegasis
Track: 105
Bottom: Sharp

Its very defensive in my opinion and it can last quite alot and isn't easy to knock out of the stadium.

This is the best i can make because i got a Bull Booster and Pegasis Starter.

Hope you like it

ps. please rate it out of 10Joyful_3
i cant try this lol but i made a thread for mfb customizations XD
If you want defence then switch the track to 105 so it's harder for upper attack. If you get Leo, i think the defence tip is better.
How do you have 125SF?

Im pretty sure Bull Booster comes with 145S and Pegasis Starter comes with 105F.

I could be wrong, though.
you can't be right, unless you have a very special wrong package of the bull booster.

But Pegasis125SF, or better Pegasis105SF is quite a good balanced combo.
(Oct. 29, 2008  7:54 PM)luigispezzotti Wrote: no it comes with 125 (im 79% sure)

You are incorrect.
(Oct. 29, 2008  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2008  7:54 PM)luigispezzotti Wrote: no it comes with 125 (im 79% sure)

You are incorrect.

The 21% prevails. What does it come with then?
Perhaps you got Bull Starter and Pegasis Booster, and you're just confusing the two.
(Oct. 28, 2008  11:28 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: i cant try this lol but i made a thread for mfb customizations XD

I suppose we should only have one thread for plastic and one thread for HMS as well?
yeah sorry i was wrong
woopsy
il edit it right away
Why a 145 Track ? Put a 105 or 125 Track for increase defense and counter upper attack.

P.S : If you have Bull Booster (Bull/145/S) and Pegasis Starter (Pegasis/105/F) why have you a SF bottom ?
You don't have a Semi-Flat Bottom ...
ok wait wats the base from the bull booster?
Sharp
ok then thats what i got lol
woopsy

OK im done editing the whole thing from everybodies help on my beyblade
I've heard that sharp is an outclassed bottom.

If I were you I would stick with Bull 105F.
It has the best attack from any MFB to date IMO.
and It's the best combination you can make with your parts.
(Nov. 01, 2008  5:32 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I've heard that sharp is an outclassed bottom.

In my experience so far, the Sharp Bottom is outclassed in almost every area by the Defense Bottom.

Has anybody found a good use for the Sharp Bottom yet? Or do you guys agree?
oh right, yeah you can sorta tell im a noob at this
but i do know that the Bull105F is really good, thats how i made the beyblade above my mixing to make Bull105F and by putting the other parts together to make Pegasis145S which eventualy changed to Pegasis105S
If you're going with defense, go with the Defense bottom.
Also, Anubis said that Pegasis105D is probably the most defensive of the MFBs already (correct me if I'm wrong).

(Nov. 01, 2008  6:22 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2008  5:32 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I've heard that sharp is an outclassed bottom.

In my experience so far, the Sharp Bottom is outclassed in almost every area by the Defense Bottom.

Has anybody found a good use for the Sharp Bottom yet? Or do you guys agree?

I don't have it, but I never found any sharp bottom to be of use. Balance is too off for it to be of use.