Great Combo(DEFENSE)

Hey its me Raheem just telling you people out there that i made a great combination it is MF-Earth Kerbecs AD145 WD and to prove it i will show some results MF-Earth Kerbecs AD145 WD Vs gRAVITY PERSUES 100 RF
MF-Earth Kerbecs win result
80%
Gravity persues win result 20%
this was tested in Metal fight bb-10
that is already a top tier combo (for stamina), what mode was gravity in, what spin was gravity in, and how did you launch gravity?
Of course earth ad145wd will beat perseus 100rf. Perseus doesn't have enough weight to push out earth. Perseus has more recoil than earth so it would only serve to either wear itself out or self KO. Test it against vulcan or l l drago 100/90/85 rf/mf/r2f/l2f

But just throwing this out there, not many people use attackers competitively. Rarely do I see then used and then used effectively. Unless you can shoot with great efficiancy, your results will be skewed.
How will it? Stamina gets trashed by pretty much any attack combo.
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:35 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Of course earth ad145wd will beat perseus 100rf. Perseus doesn't have enough weight to push out earth. Perseus has more recoil than earth so it would only serve to either wear itself out or self KO. Test it against vulcan or l l drago 100/90/85 rf/mf/r2f/l2f

But just throwing this out there, not many people use attackers competitively. Rarely do I see then used and then used effectively.

what do you mean, gravity is about the same as earth mold2 when it comes to weight, it is a ferocious smasher, and WD has very little defence. the only reason that gravity isnt doing well is because it is launched incorrectly and/or maybe the fact that RockL-drago2866 didnt put a metal face on gravity
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How will it? Stamina gets trashed by pretty much any attack combo.
every time I've tested earth against perseus it can take the hit because the metal on earth gives enough to take the hit and its weight prevents a total KO. I'd use a pegasis or l drago tbh.
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:42 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:35 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Of course earth ad145wd will beat perseus 100rf. Perseus doesn't have enough weight to push out earth. Perseus has more recoil than earth so it would only serve to either wear itself out or self KO. Test it against vulcan or l l drago 100/90/85 rf/mf/r2f/l2f

But just throwing this out there, not many people use attackers competitively. Rarely do I see then used and then used effectively.

what do you mean, gravity is about the same as earth mold2 when it comes to weight, it is a ferocious smasher, and WD has very little defence. the only reason that gravity isnt doing well is because it is launched incorrectly and/or maybe the fact that RockL-drago2866 didnt put a metal face on gravity
Look at where the weight is concentrated. That will tell you a lot about a bey. Earth's weight has a huge focus on the perimeter with brakes in the metal so it can give. take basalt as a comparison. It's heaHvier with a large focus on its perimeter as well, but has no breaks creating higher recoil.
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:42 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Look at where the weight is concentrated. That will tell you a lot about a bey. Earth's weight has a huge focus on the perimeter with brakes in the metal so it can give. take basalt as a comparison. It's heaHvier with a large focus on its perimeter as well, but has no breaks creating higher recoil.

Speechless i know how to tell if a bey has recoil from the way its weight is distributed.
the thing is gravity can get around 70% vs mf earth bull gb145wb, since GB145>ad145 and WB>WD for defence gravity should higher results.
so I just tested these combos and got these results. Tested in tt attack with an mf on left gravity.

Gp vs ek
Loss by outspin
Won by ko
won by ko
Lost by outspin
Loss by outspin
Loss by self ko
loss by outspin
Won by ko
Loss by outspin
Won by ko

Ek win rate: 60% -results were in gravity's favor since I launched earth first. Gravity would restabilize earth when it tilted because of its shape.
hmm, could you test it with gravity in right spin and on a 145 track?
gravity only needs r145 to beat it. this isn't a very good combo. It would only outspin by a second
This thread is pointless. That (stamina) combo will obviously outspin the Attack type if it cannot be KOed. There's nothing more to it ...