Gravity Ring - 3 (Hasbro)

3 is a Gravity Ring released as part of the QuadDrive System. It debuted with the release of Vanish Fafnir F7 Tapered-Q Xtend+-Q+Kick-Q-3.

==Description==

3, as the name suggests, has three main blades, with small ridges between them. In theory, it is supposed to have a three-sided weight distribution to work with three-sided Energy Layer Bases. In practice, since all Gravity Rings are plastic, they are all around the same weight, and therefore, the main difference between them is aesthetic. This makes it hard to suggest any Gravity Ring over another, as they do not really affect the weight or distribution of  the combination at all. Furthermore, most QuadDrive layers are rather lightweight and therefore, have no advantages over anything from Takara Tomy's Dynamite Battle system.

==Overall==

Given that all Gravity Rings are plastic, there is no real reason to suggest 3 over any other Gravity Ring. Furthermore, given the rather light QuadDrive layers, you would not find any use for any Gravity Ring in the current competitive format. Thus, 3 should be considered for collection purposes only.

----------------------------------

I am not a fan of whoever comes up with combo naming schemes at Hasbro.
If the best spin equalizers like Hell Salamander and Cho-Z Spriggan are unbanned, and other OP Cho-Z stamina/defense layers like Geist Fafnir banned because of Xtend+ being banned in Limited, what do you think about it? Should it be too powerful for Limited? It's 2022, and I'm trying to make the format very balanced and safe.

(Jan. 01, 2022  5:48 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: If the best spin equalizers like Hell Salamander and Cho-Z Spriggan are unbanned, and other OP Cho-Z stamina/defense layers like Geist Fafnir banned because of Xtend+ being banned in Limited, what do you think about it? Should it be too powerful for Limited? It's 2022, and I'm trying to make the format very balanced and safe.

Edit: I'm very sorry that I posted this in the wrong discussion but I wanted you to answer this question.