Gravity Perseus (D. Mode) T125 WD

So, this beats hell kerbecs as a stamina type.

Basically, it's a 'weak shoot', except now you're using it in stamina vs stamina.

Standard procedures. Gravity in defense mode throughout. Bd145 boost mode throughout. I didn't do 20 tests, and I did only 5 tests for a couple, because some were too far for any chance, etc.

Gravity Perseus T125 WD vs Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
Gravity weak shoot, Left spin.
Hell normal shot.

GP: 6 wins
HK: 4 wins

Sweet! But what if for some odd reason, you launch normal, and the hell kerbecs launches weak?

gravity normal shot, left spin
Hell weak shot

GP: 0
HK: 5

I only did 5 because there was no way gravity was winning. I was shocked, because it seemed like the beyblade that was launched weaker had a better chance of winning... Hmm...?
Here, my heart sank.
But then I realized, 'we have our trusty beylauncher LR!'. We aren't stuck with only left spin before your match starts, so this is where the deception comes in Wink Wink Wink

So what happens when it's the same situation as above, but gravity is in right spin?

gravity right spin, normal shot, and banked
Hell weak shot

GP: 5
HK: 0

I only did 5, because this one was an even farther win than before. Banking worked best for me. This made me happy again.

Just for extra, I wondered what would happen if they both were launched weak, and gravity was in right spin.
Gravity lost every time.

What if it was the same and gravity was left spin?
Too many ties. I give up.

This is a somewhat tricky combo.
I am not sure how well meteo l drago, or l drago destroy, or variares does in place of gravity. And I am not sure how eds of EWD does in place of wd for gravity.
So the weak shot even works for OSing interesting....
I thought we all knew that already..? I swear we've been doing that since November.
MLD flunks against Hell IIRC so I think the new concept is actually gravity used for spin stealing effectively (situational of course).
Yeah, it's been quite a while, but since Sucks to your meteo l dragtechnically, everyone seemed to give up on spin stealing.

The one problem I have with that topic is that it addresses meteo's 'spin equalization' when both beyblades are at the exact same height. When there's different heights going on, there's so much more than just outspinning. Plus when gravity can spin both directions, ... Well, this leads me to a question Dan... In your topic for the art of the start, the weak shoot combo was either a defense or stamina wheel. Do you think gravity Perseus t125 wd would stand a chance with weak shoot against an attack beyblade, given that you launch it in the opposite direction? Stand a chance, as in 50%+?
Probably. It essentially works for everything. I'll go ahead and test that.
But like I said in the gravity Perseus 85rs thread, these kinds of customs are heavily reliant on luck unless you have a feel for peoples game.
Yep, definitely.

Even testing this was a struggle because I wasn't sure if it would be consistent to begin with.
So, does this work with others such as old LSTC? Ive tested g perseus lately, no good with g perseus with T125WD vs LSTC, as the plastic for absorbation is above the metal wheel.