Gravity Fusion Wheel

Poll: Do you want this to be legalized? At least for the sake of increasing your power.

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Why's using the Fusion Wheel, Gravity with any other Energy Ring except Perseus/Destroyer illegal? I mean the recognizable bey that I have now is Dark Bull H145SD. I've collected more parts and decided to customize it. I changed it to Gravity Bull H145FB. Gravity gave it great attack power and Flat Ball gave it great Stamina. I can be a strong blader with the combination but everyone on Beyblade Wiki is saying that it's illegal. I think you guys have got to legalize it. I mean if it were legal many champions would've come up by now. I mean don't you guys want that? gravity is awesome. It gives one enormous attack power and defense. I think your constitution needs an amendment. I've written a constitution for my Wiki, Storypedia (4zz.wikia.com) but I don't intend to write one here (No offence) since I don't have the power to.
Plz see to what I said. The ones who write the blading rules.
This is in the wrong forum. Please introduce yourself because this is what this thread is for.
Oh, sorry, then. Actually I'm completely unaware of these things.