Graphic Battle : Final Fantasy !

SO yeah , here's another graphic battle based on Final Fantasy.

Quote:Sent out from : Soul_ / Zed.
To : Me , Beybladepotter , DeX , Xyo , Blah , Vintage ! (Anyone willing to accept.)
Size : 500 x 150.
Theme : Final Fantasy.
Due Date : 15 July.
Animations : No.
Voting : Vote for two and give reasons for that.

Let it begin !

Attendees done with their entries : Me , DeX , Xyo , Vintage and Blah.

You all can send my entries to me and I will not cheat.

EDIT : Voting will end in 2 days !
to Soul_
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:48 AM)Soul_ Wrote: You all can send my entries to me and I will not cheat.

It's kind of funny, I don't know how you could cheat to begin with.
... ? I have seen some other people in other forums who cheat with entries. so I just stated that I won't cheat with the entries.
Is it too late to participate? I made up my mind. Tongue_out
No its not late at all ! I will add you in the list Smile.
Enter me, I'd like to test my graphic skills Joyful_2 Don't expect anything fancy!
Hah, nice 1998 YGO pic. Does that mean that this contest is a "Yami no Game"? Just kiddin'. But I do look forward to the match.
Nahh, I just wanted to post something funny. I doubt I'll win anyways, I just hope I can actually make a grpahic, I haven't even started yet..
I would whoop all of you guys but I can't because I can't use the laptop.
No, you wouldn't. Quit heralding yourself when you're really incompetent. It comes off as REALLY stupid, especially with your posts. (Do you even play FF? If so, riddle me this: "You Spoony Bard". Question: Who is he? What game? And who's the only "successful" villain in FF?)
Actually guys, I'm gonna drop out of the contest D: I'm not sure if I'll be able to make one, just go ahead and remove me.
Are you sure ? I really wanted you to enter Uncertain.
I'll be PMing you my entry in about 10-15 minutes. Also, how many more people need to hand in their entry's. Hope I'm not last. Tongue_out
Sorry for the late post everyone , since BP didn't send her entry she will be disqualified. Here are the entries !

Entry 1 :

[Image: Zack.png]

Entry 2 :

[Image: FF.jpg]

Entry 3 :

[Image: cloudmh.png]

Entry 4 :

[Image: signature-4.jpg]

Entry 5 :

[Image: finalfantasysignature2.png]

Let the voting commence !
Too much Cloud. I'm serious! I have to pick Entry 1 on that account, but 4 and 5 follow right after.
@MB : Are you voting for three ? You need to vote for two Cute.
entry 4 is the best of the clouds and i dont really like entry 1
I like number 4 the most. Number 2 looks to much like all of the others out there (not here, but elsewhere) it looks too generic, I'm giving it 5th. Number 5 follows in my second place. 1 is great, but it could've used a bit more "flash" or something, I mean come on there's a big space there with black and blue, they blend in together. I give it my number 4. I like number 3 as well, I'd put it in my 3rd. The character style is different, and that's what makes it unique.

My rankings:
1st Number 4.
2nd Number 5.
3rd Number 3.
4th Number 1.
5th Number 2.
All of your graphic are great guys! Joyful_3

Oh and Megablader, if I was planning on doing a lightning one, or one with more famous FF characters, I knew that Cloud would be overused, so I was going to go with people like Leon, Bartz, Lightning, and maybe from a couple other games and put it all into one. My only problem is that I'm horribleu with backgrounds :\
Entry 2 defiantly had much, much more skill. Entry 4 is good, but whoever made it should stop the scanlines!

So, Entry 2 and 4. Entry 2 being better.
One and Four are my votes. (I was actually voting for only one, just throwing in some other ideas in too.) Too. Much. Cloud. Strife! Gimme some Moogles, Terra, Edgar! I wanna see Twilight Requiem! Or at least a Spoony Bard or two! Meteo? No Lightning? Sazh gets no love? Chocobos don't either? There are SO many more choices! These come off as clones, thus two through five get majorly downgraded, as it seems like the artists were too lazy to find a character, so they just picked Cloud. Not that you were, that's how it comes off. (Rant from a FF fan over for now.)
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:51 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: One and Four are my votes. (I was actually voting for only one, just throwing in some other ideas in too.) Too. Much. Cloud. Strife! Gimme some Moogles, Terra, Edgar! I wanna see Twilight Requiem! Or at least a Spoony Bard or two! Meteo? No Lightning? Sazh gets no love? Chocobos don't either? There are SO many more choices! These come off as clones, thus two through five get majorly downgraded, as it seems like the artists were too lazy to find a character, so they just picked Cloud.

I know. I don't even play Final Fantasy, but I know there are more characters then Cloud. Too. Many. CLOUD STRIFES. Pinching_eyes_2
I wanted some Terra up in here. She's freakin' awesome, seeing as she blows stuff up from the beginning of FFXI. Kefka works too! C'mon, the dude BLEW UP THE WORLD! ONLY VILLAIN THAT WINS! (Well, temporarily, at least.)